CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Currently not available! for similar products
Credit Card Ho Toh Aisa!
It’s not just a credit card, it’s a rewards card!
Rewards & cashbacks
Edge reward points
Axis Magnus credit card is a premium lifestyle and travel card ideally suited for high-income individuals. The interest cost is low at 3% and the Forex markup fee is as low as 2%.
1. Complimentary domestic flight ticket/Tata Cliq voucher worth Rs. 10,000 as Welcome/Annual benefit
2. 8 Complimentary VIP services at the airport
3. International and domestic lounge access
4. Benefits on movie, dining, and special weekend offers
5. Insurance and medical benefits even while you travel
6. Attractive rewards benefits. 25000 reward points worth Rs. 5,000 on monthly spends of Rs. 1,00,000.
Also Read: What Is The CIBIL™ Score Needed For An Axis Bank Credit Card
2) Log in to the bank website to choose
3) Avail within six months of receiving the SMS
4) Flight ticket should be booked at least 10 days prior
5) Tata Cliq gift card is valid for one year
2) Up to 8 VIP services at the airport can be availed in a year
3) Ticket booking is to be done at least 48 hours in advance
4) Valid for both domestic and international airports
5) Valid at 29 airports in India
2) 8 guest visits annually
2) The priority pass comes with the welcome kit
3) The primary cardholder must accompany the guest to avail the guest services
4) The priority pass will work as long as the credit card is not blocked.
2) To avail of the offer -
a) Go to the Bookmyshow app
b) Select the movie and seats as usual
c) Proceed to the payments page
d) Check "unlock offers or unlock promo codes"
e) Enter your credit card number and enjoy the offer
1) Book golf lessons
2) Special Airport Concierge Services
3) Book airport transfer services
2) You can also call at 1800 103 4962
2) Purchase protection up to Rs. 2 lakhs
3) Credit Shield up to Rs. 5 lakhs
4) Air accident cover up to Rs. 450 lakhs valid up to 31/10/22
5) Loss/delay in baggage and personal documents up to 500 USD
2) This service is paid as per actuals
2) This service is available for a limited period
2) Pre-trip information
3) Interpreter services
5) Visa requirement information
6) Tele-medical advice
2) To avail, you have to be outside your home country for not more than 90 days per trip
3) This is an access-based service
2) No fees on cash withdrawal
3) 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions between Rs. 400 - Rs. 4,000
4) 2% fee on foreign transactions
Let’s look at what is the eligibility criterion to apply for the card –
1. Age limit – Minimum 18 years and maximum 70 years
2. Add-on cardholder’s age should be minimum of 18 years
4. Residency status – Should be a resident of India
Below is the list of documents needed for the application –
2. Income proof – Form 16, IT Return copy, latest salary slip/payment slip
There are two ways to apply for the card – online and offline. Let’s look at both ways.
Applying for the Axis Magnum Credit card via CreditMantri –
1. Click on “CHECK ELIGIBILITY”
2. Fill in details like email ID, Mobile number, Residence city, Employment type, Residence pin code, and info about any loans that you may have
3. Tick all checkboxes for agreement terms.
4. Click on “Submit”
5. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
6. Proceed with the rest of the application and your application will be processed in no time.
Applying for the Axis Magnum Credit card online –
1. Click on Explore products. From the dropdown choose “Cards” – “Credit Cards”
2. You will find the Axis Bank Magnum Credit card on this page. Click on “Apply Now”
3. It will ask you if you are an existing customer. Click on “Yes” or “No”
4. Proceed further by filling in the necessary information
5.Once you have filled in the information and submitted the form, you should get a call from the bank for further steps
Applying for the Axis Magnum Credit card offline –
1. Can the priority pass be used for domestic airport lounges as well?
The priority pass is complimentary for international airports outside India. Within India, you might have to pay a charge to use it.
2. What are the joining charges for Axis Bank Magnus Cards?
The joining or annual charges are Rs.10,000 + GST
3. What offers does the card have?
The card has a lot of offers on movies, dining, travel, Insurance, Health and Wellness, lifestyle, and entertainment.
4. What is the customer care number for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card?
The customer care number is 1800 419 0065
5. What should be my income to be eligible to apply for the card?
The minimum salary needed to apply for the card is Rs. 18 lakhs per annum.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application