Bajaj Finserv, established in April 2007, runs the core businesses of lending, protection and savings. Bajaj Finance Limited (BFL) is the lending company that actively participates in the financial business and is also listed on the Stock Exchange.
They offer an EMI Network Card that acts as a payment system to pay for all purchases on EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments). One can shop from a very wide range of product categories that include furniture, clothes, electronics, travel bookings, groceries and much more and pay from them with easy EMIs with their EMI Network Card.
Features and benefits:
• Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan amount of up to Rs.4 lakhs. This can be used to make purchases across any of Bajaj Finserv’s partner stores.
• The customer can repay for the product with ease using tenures that range from 3 months to 24 months.
• Documentation for an EMI Network Card is very simple. The customer needs to provide some basic documentations which is a one-time submission only.
• The customer can use this EMI Network Card on e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, Yatra and more.
• The customer can easily access the EMI Network Card through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app. It does not need to be carried physically.
• There are no foreclosure charges for this product.
Shopping on Flipkart with the EMI Network Card:
An individual with the EMI Network Card can shop on Flipkart for consumer durables, clothes and electronics using the same. Bajaj Finserv has partnered with Flipkart to offer their customers over 4 lakh products across more than 20 categories on No Cost EMIs. The customer gets additional benefits such as zero down payment, repayment tenures of up to 12 months, and can benefit from Flipkart’s unique feature like Flipkart Plus Membership programs and more.
How to shop on Flipkart with the EMI Network Card?
• The customer needs to visit the Flipkart website
• Browse through the products available and choose what is needed
• Pick Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI as the payment method
• Choose an EMI scheme
• Confirm the order with the OTP.
To apply for a personal loan, click here.