There is no dedicated feature in the Google Pay app to pay your SBI Credit Card bill. However, if your credit card issuer permits you to pay with UPI Code, you can still use Google Pay to pay your credit card account using your bank portal. You should keep in mind that not all credit card companies offer this service.
- Log in to your credit card account on the bank’s customer portal
- Click on the bill pay option
- Choose Google UPI as the payment option
- You will be redirected to the Google Pay app to authenticate and complete the payment
- Enter your transaction PIN to authorize the transaction and choose the bank account from which you want to make the payment
- The amount is debited from your bank account and your credit card bill is paid
Also Read – How does UPI work?
Points to Note:
- Besides making payment for a credit card bill through Google Pay, you can also add your credit card in the app for making payments to merchants, billers, third-party users, etc.
- There is no option, at the moment, to make payment to your credit card account from the Google Pay app directly