Canara Bank, one of India's largest and oldest public sector banks, offers a wide range of agriculture loans to assist the farmers and other agricultural employees. To assist farmers and others involved in agricultural and related sectors, the bank offers many agriculture credit packages.
Who Can Avail Agriculture Loans From Canara Bank?
Canara Bank offers various loan schemes to benefit:
- Individual farmers and agriculturists
- Corporate firms, NGOs engaged in agriculture and allied activities
Documentation Required for Agriculture Loans from Canara Bank
One of the major benefits of a Canara Bank agriculture loan is the low documentation required. As a result, even farmers who are illiterate can take advantage of these programmes without having to go through a lengthy paperwork process.
The actual list of required documents varies based on the loan scheme. Generally, borrowers have to submit the following for all loans:
- Photo-identity proof – Aadhaar Card, driving license, etc.
- Address proof – Ration card, PAN card, electricity/water bill, etc.
- Age proof
- And other required KYC documents
Additional Read: Top 10 Agriculture Loans From Canara Bank