In today’s digital world, it is very easy to update the billing address for your HDFC Credit Card. HDFC credit card holders can change their address of correspondence through online and offline methods. Let’s take a closer look at both options.
Online Options to change the billing address on HDFC Credit Card
- Login to NetBanking using your HDFC NetBanking ID and Password
- Click on the ‘Update Contact Details’ option from the menu options on the top of your screen.
- Here, select Update Address transaction
- You will be required to scan and upload a copy of valid address proof for your new address.
- Check the list of acceptable address proof documents; Be ready with a scanned, self-attested copy of one such address proof for uploading
- Once ready, click on Continue; On the next page, you will be allowed to add and upload the scanned document
- Reconfirm all the details you have entered before submitting
- The details will be updated on your account in the next 24 to 48 hours
Via Post Or Courier:
- Download the address change request form from the HDFC Bank website. You can also fill the form online and download it.
- Take a printout of the completed form or fill in the relevant details on the blank printed form
- You have to attach a self-attested copy of valid address proof for the new address
- Send the duly filled form via post or courier to the address mentioned on the form
- Upon receiving the form, the assigned officer will verify the details and update your address on the account