You can check your HDFC Bank credit card balance by following six different ways:
- Check through Netbanking
- Check by sending an SMS
- Check via Customer Care helpline number
- Check through HDFC Bank Mobile App
- Check by visiting your nearest ATM kiosk
- Chat with the chatbot ‘Ask EVA’ on the HDFC Bank website
1. To check through Netbanking
- Use your Customer ID and IPIN to login to HDFC Bank Netbanking
- From the main menu, select the option ‘Cards' and then click on 'Active Cards’
- You will see a list of all the credit cards linked to your HDFC account, along with ‘Available Credit’ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
- The ‘Available Credit’ shows how much credit is available on the card or the credit card balance whereas ‘Statement Balance’ indicates the total outstanding balance on the card, based on the unbilled usage
2. To check credit card balance by sending an SMS
- You can send an SMS to find your HDFC Credit Card balance.
- Use the format - SMS CCBAL to 5676712
- Your credit card balance will be sent to you as an SMS
- This will work only when you send the SMS from your registered mobile number
3. To check via Customer Care helpline number
- You can call the toll free HDFC Bank credit card customer care at 1800 266 4332 and follow the IVR to get further information.
4. To check through HDFC Bank Mobile App
- Open the mobile app and log in to your account using customer ID and IPIN.
- Select ‘More' and click on the tab 'Credit Cards’
- You can find all the information related to your credit card here
5. To check by visiting your nearest ATM kiosk
- You can walk to a nearest HDFC Bank ATM Kiosk
- Insert your card, enter your PIN and click on the option Balance Enquiry to check your balance
6. Use the ‘Ask EVA’ chatbot on the HDFC Bank website
- Click on the ‘Ask EVA’ chatbot at the bottom of the HDFC Bank homepage
- You have the various option from which you can choose ‘Credit Cards’
- Then click on ‘Account Statements’
- It will ask you for your registered mobile number
- Once you enter it, it will give you the requested details
Additional Read: Which HDFC Credit Card is best for online shopping?