You can check your HDFC Bank credit card balance by following 6 different ways:
- Check through Netbanking
- Check by sending an SMS
- Check via Customer Care helpline number
- Check through HDFC Bank Mobile App
- Check by visiting your nearest ATM kiosk.
1. To check through Netbanking
- Use your customer ID and IPIN login to HDFC Bank net banking.
- From the main menu, select the option ‘Cards' and then click on 'Active Cards’
- You will see a list of all the credit cards linked to the online account along with Available Credit’ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
- The ‘Available Credit’ shows how much credit is available on the card or the credit card balance whereas ‘Statement Balance’ indicates the total outstanding balance on the card bases your previous bill.
2. To check credit card balance by sending an SMS –
- SMS CCBAL to 5676712
- Make sure you’re sending it from your registered mobile number.
3. To check via Customer Care helpline number
- You can call the toll free HDFC Bank credit card customer care at 1800 425 4332 and follow the IVR to get further information.
- You can also give a missed call to HDFC Bank toll free customer care number 1800 270 3311 to help you get your credit card balance.
4. To check through HDFC Bank Mobile App
- Open the mobile app and login to your account using customer ID and IPIN.
- Select ‘More' and click on the tab 'Credit Cards’
5. To check by visiting your nearest ATM kiosk.
You can walk in to a nearest HDFC Bank ATM Kiosk and insert your card, enter your PIN and click on the option Balance Enquiry to check your balance.
If you are looking for a credit card that is best suited for your spending habits, check your eligibility here for free.