ICICI Bank offers some of the best credit cards in the market. These cards come with a number of benefits and advantages for the users.
EMI Option on ICICI Bank Credit Cards
One of the primary benefits of credit cards is the EMI Option.
- It allows you to convert transactions of Rs.3000 and more into easy EMI options
- You can choose tenures of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months to repay the bill amount conveniently
- Many merchants offer 0% EMIs on select products or festival season
- The interest rate is lower compared to your annual APR
Also for you: Popular ICICI Bank Credit Cards
How can I convert my ICICI Credit Card transactions to EMI?
- Login to your ICICI Bank Net Banking Account
- Go to the ‘Credit Cards’ tab and choose your credit card
- It will show your unbilled transactions
- Choose the one you want to convert to EMI
- It will show you the interest rates and EMI tenures available for the transaction
- Make your selection and hit ‘Submit’
Points to remember while converting your transactions to EMI
- Only transactions of Rs.3,000 or more can be converted to EMI
- Transaction for the purchase of gold, jewellery, fuel or cash cannot be converted into EMI
- The minimum interest rate is 1.33% per month
- There will be a one-time processing fee at the time of EMI conversion
- Transactions older than 30 days cannot be converted into EMI.