Yes, it is possible to convert ICICI Bank Credit Card to EMI, just follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to your ICICI Bank Net Banking Account.
- Enter your account login credentials – User ID, Password and click on Login.
- You will be directed to the user dashboard.
- Now tap on the ‘My Accounts’ tab on the top of the screen, and select the option Credit Cards from the drop down.
- Thereafter, you will see a menu bar on your left. Click on the option ‘Convert to EMI’ from the left menu.
- This will direct you to a new page, select your card from the drop down and click on ‘Submit’.
Following are few features of converting your credit card transactions to EMI.
- Only transactions of Rs 3,000 or more can be converted to EMI
- Transaction for the purchase of gold, jewelry, fuel or cash cannot be converted into EMI
- The minimum interest rate is 1.33% per month
- One-time processing fee, 2% of the transaction value will be charged at the time of EMI conversion
- Transactions older than 30 days cannot be converted into EMI.