Amazon allows users to make multiple payments through the app or website. Using Amazon, you can not only purchase products available at the online marketplace, but also carry out a variety of other payments like:
- Pay electricity bills
- Mobile postpaid bills, landline bills
- Gas cylinder bills, piped gas connection bills
- Credit card bills
- Education fee
- Municipal tax and water bill
- Transfer money to friends
- Add money to your Amazon Pay wallet
- Book tickets
- Purchase insurance and investments
- Do mobile recharges, DTH recharge, FASTag recharge and Google play recharge
You can add or update your payment methods by selecting Your Payments in Your Account. Let’s look at how to add a credit card to your Amazon account.
Additional Reading: Best Credit Card For Amazon Shopping
Through the app
- In Your Account, select Payments.
- To add a payment method, select the relevant link under the payment method that you want to add. To edit or remove a payment method, select the drop-down arrow beside the relevant payment method and select Edit or Remove.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Additional Reading: How To Add A Visa Gift Card To My Amazon Account
Through the website
- Go to Amazon Payments at Pay.Amazon.com
- Log in to your account.
- Click Edit My Account Settings.
- Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards.
- Enter the credit card and billing details.
- Click Add New Card.