Best credit card for Amazon shopping
Internet has changed the way we connect with people without the constraint of time. It then became a place where people could use to find information. It became popular as it was convenient, fast and time saving.
But the internet truly became a game changer when it became a virtual market-place for everything under the sun, the proverbial everything store. This led to the rise of companies like Amazon who provided these vendors a platform to showcase their goods and where the customers had options and the ability to compare the goods and buy the one they wanted.
With the coming of smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices customers can buy anything they want from anywhere and anytime. This convenience is what helped these online platforms to grow and make billions each year.
This was first done with local goods and over a period imported goods also became a part of the inventory on showcase making the phrase “making the world small” true.
Amazon.com is one of the world’s premier online vendor with millions of products on sale across many countries. With their global presence they can scale up their business and with their new option called Amazon Global Market are providing all the goods in the international market to local customers.
Amazon is also building a considerable presence in the Indian e-commerce space with other players such as Flipkart, Snapdeal, Myntra and Shopclues.
Seeing as how popular these online vendors especially Amazon many banks have made exclusive cards for e-commerce, tying up with giants like Amazon offering discounts or cashback or other such offers to cross sell their product. One such bank is SBI with their SimplyCLICK Card giving exclusive rewards for shopping on Amazon
SBI SimplyCLICK card
· Earn 10X rewards on online spends with exclusive partners - Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / FabFurnish / Lenskart / OLA / Zoomcar
· Amazon.in Gift Card worth Rs.500 on joining
· Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends
· E-voucher worth Rs. 2,000 each on annual online spends of Rs. 1 Lakh & Rs. 2 Lakhs
· Annual fee reversal on annual spends of Rs. 1 lakh
· 1% Fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps between Rs. 500 & Rs. 3000
· Annual fee (one time): Rs. 499
· Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 499
· 2 passport size color photos
· AID Proof (any one) - passport, driver’s license, voter’s ID, PAN, Aadhaar card
· Address Proof (any one)- Passport, driver’s license, voter’s ID, Aadhaar card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Postpaid mobile phone bill, Bank account/Post Office savings bank account statement
· Salaried - Latest 3 Months salary slip (or) Last 3 months' bank statements
· Self-employed - Last year ITR along with Bank Statement for last 3 months and Form 16
Apart from SBI SimplyCLICK there are other credit cards from different banks which give offers on your online purchases like HDFC for example where using their credit card or debit card to shop on Amazon.in, you are eligible for 5% cashback.
If your favorite online platform is Amazon.in then know all the cards be it debit or credit card which can help you get great deals or offers on your purchases.
To know more visit CreditMantri.com to know more about different cards and get great deals. Happy Shopping!!