ICICI Bank offers few types of loans on credit cards. You just have to go through a simple application process to apply for any of these loans on your ICICI Bank credit card.
For ICICI Bank EMI On Call
Through Internet Banking:
- First, you will have to log in to your ICICI Bank Internet Banking using your User ID and Password.
- Now look under the ‘My Accounts’ section, go to ‘Credit Cards’.
- Click ‘Convert to EMI’.
- Now choose the following such as Card, Transaction, EMI tenure and click on Submit.
Through ICICI Bank iMobile App:
- Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile. Login by using your Username and Password.
- Select your credit card under the cards section.
- There in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section click on ‘Convert to EMI’.
- Choose the EMI period and click on Submit.
Through Customer Care:
You can give a missed call from your registered mobile number on 9537667667. The Bank representatives will call you within 2 working days.
For ICICI Bank Instant EMI:
If you have a required amount available in your ICICI Bank credit card under the allotted card limit, you can ask for a transaction to be converted into EMI. The EMI will be granted and you will get the same in your credit card statement.
For ICICI Bank Personal Loan on your Credit Card:
- Log in to the internet banking website or the mobile banking website of ICICI Bank.
- There you can apply for a personal loan in the credit card section.
The pre-approved personal loans will be given to only select customers. However in a different scenario if it does not show in the credit card section, you can still send a request to the bank for the same by calling the customer care or sending an SMS from your registered mobile number “CASHIN WP” to 567676.