In today’s UPI era, it is very convenient to pay your Axis Bank credit card bills using any UPI.
UPI, or Unified Payments Interface, is a real-time payment system in which your bank account is connected to a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), also known as a UPI ID, which can be used to send and receive funds as well as pay bills. The format of a UPI ID is xxxx@upiprovider, where UPI provider is usually your bank.
Additional Reading: Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
Steps to pay your Axis Bank credit card using your UPI:
- Log in to your UPI Payment Service Provider app such as BHIM, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, etc.
- Initiate a transaction with the receiving VPA as cc.91@axisbank. For example, cc.9192498680825514@axisbank
- The system will verify the VPA and display the name of the cardholder.
- You will be prompted to enter the payment amount and authenticate the transaction with your UPI PIN.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive one of the confirmation messages:
- Name of Customer linked to Credit Card Account
- Transaction Success/Failure
- Failure reason in case of payment failure
Points to Remember:
There is a Rs. 1 lakh limit on daily and per-transaction for UPI payments.
UPI payments are allowed only for active cards.
NRI customers cannot avail this facility.
You can only use the registered mobile number linked to the credit card in the UPI ID format.