The minimum and maximum loan tenure of a CitiBank personal loan:
- The minimum and maximum tenure for a personal loan for CitiBank are 1 year and 5 years respectively.
- The minimum and maximum loan amounts are Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 30 lakhs respectively.
- The interest rates are ranging between 9.99% - 16.49%. The funds can be disbursed as early as 48 hours for an individual loan application.
- For loans taken after 1st April 2015, full payment is allowed after 12 months and for loans taken before that full payments are allowed after 6 months.
- The processing fee ranges from 1%-3%. This is the lowest in the industry. The processing fees are to be paid upfront.