IndusInd Bank ensures speedy disbursal of your personal loan after its approval. You can contact your loan officer for assistance if your IndusInd personal loan is sanctioned but not disbursed. You will not be charged anything unless the loan amount is credited to your account.
IndusInd Bank offers personal loans at interest rates in the range of 10.49% to 31.50%. The personal loan amount is capped at Rs. 25 Lakhs. You can repay comfortably as IndusInd bank allows flexible repayment tenures ranging between 12 to 60 months.
What are the criteria to apply for a personal loan from IndusInd Bank?
- The minimum age at which you can avail a personal loan is 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant at the time of maturity of a personal loan should be 60 years or retirement age, whichever comes before.
- The minimum net monthly income should be Rs.25000 for an online personal loan.
- You should have completed at least 2 years in employment and at least 1 year in the current organization.
- If you are living in a rented residence, you should have completed a stay of 1 year in your current residence.
How to approach IndusInd Bank for applying for a personal loan?
You can approach them in any of the following ways:
- Call them at their 24-hour Customer Care number: 18602677777 / +91 22 4406666
- Write to them at email@example.com
- SMS "PL" to 5676757
- Or you can simply walk into any of their branches, in the select cities where they offer personal loans