HDFC offers five different credit cards with the lifetime free option. Here is the list of these cards and some of the key features of each:
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card - For every Rs. 150 spent, users can earn 4 reward points. The card also provides additional 10,000 bonus reward points on expenses of Rs. 5 lakhs made annually on the card. Extra 5,000 reward points can be earned on spending Rs. 8 lakhs annually on the card.
- HDFC Regalia First Credit Card - For spending every Rs. 150, users can earn 4 reward points on the card. It offers complimentary Priority Pass Membership that allows access to lounges at nearly 1,000 airports across the world.
- HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card – Users can earn 5,000 reward points on annual spending of Rs. 3 lakhs. For expenses of more than Rs. 6 lakhs on the card, users can earn an additional 2,500 reward points.
- HDFC Moneyback Credit Card - For every expenditure of Rs. 150 made through this card, users can earn 2 reward points. 1% surcharge is also waived on all fuel transactions of minimum Rs. 400.
- HDFC Freedom Credit Card - On every Rs. 150 worth of spending users can get 1 reward point. The card also offers a bonus of 500 rewards as a welcome gift.
HDFC credit cards offer some of the best features and benefits, especially lifetime free credit cards. Users can make the most of these benefits alongside improving their credit scores.