CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Currently not available! for similar products
Axis Bank Select credit card is a one-of-a-kind credit card crafted to provide various lifestyle benefits. From complimentary Amazon vouchers to golf sessions, and exclusive discounts on grocery and shopping, this card has a lot to offer.
Let’s take a look at the highlights of the benefits and offers –
1. Complimentary Amazon voucher worth Rs. 2,000
2. Exclusive discounts on online food orders and groceries
3. Complimentary golf sessions
4. Complimentary priority pass lounge visits
5. Offers on movie tickets
So, what are the benefits and offers which make this card a lifestyle card? There are many and we will discuss them below.
Types of benefits
Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 2,000
1) Valid on the first card transaction done within 90 days of the issue of the card
2) Not valid on add-on credit card
3) Non-transferable, non-assignable and
Big Basket Benefit
20% off on minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000
Can be availed once a month
40% off on the Swiggy app
1) Maximum Rs. 200
2) Apply Code "AXIS200" at checkout
3) Can be availed twice a month on a
minimum order of Rs. 400
Buy one ticket and get Rs.300 off on the second one
Offer applicable once per month per user
Airport Lounge access
Complimentary Priority Pass membership worth USD 99
1) 6 Complimentary international lounges
visits in a year
2) 2 complimentary domestic lounges
visits per quarter
3) Automatic renewal on expiry
1) Renewal of Priority Pass Membership
2) Renewal of offers on Bigbasket,
Swiggy and BookMyShow
1) On annual spending of 3 lakhs
1) Earn 5000 Edge points on spending
Rs. 3 lakhs a year
2) Annual fee waiver on spending
Rs. 6 lakhs a year
1) 10 Edge points on every Rs. 200 spent
2) 2X Edge points on every Rs. 200 spent
on "Retail shopping"
1) Complimentary 6 golf rounds per year
2) Additional 3 visits on spends of Rs. 3 lakhs
Visit the bank’s official website to book your visit
24*7 Concierge Desk
Enjoy complimentary services on flight bookings, exclusive events/shows, gift deliveries, table reservations, etc.
Call 1800 103 4962
Enjoy up to 20% off on your bill at partner restaurants
Present the card at the restaurant before the bill is generated
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Avail 1% fuel surcharge refund on fuel purchases across all fuel stations in India, valid on transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000 only
The maximum benefit availed is Rs. 400 per month, not valid on service tax on fuel surcharge, no reward points on fuel transactions
Comprehensive Insurance cover
1) Air accident cover up to Rs. 2.5 crore
2) Purchase protection up to Rs. 1 lakh
3) Total USD 500 cover for the following -
a) Loss of travel documents
b) Delay in check-in baggage
c) Loss of check-in baggage
1) To be discontinued post-31st October 2022
Also Read: What Is The CIBIL™ Score Needed For An Axis Bank Credit Card
Now, let’s take a look at the charges and fees of Axis Bank SELECT Card
Rs. 3,000 (NIL for Burgundy)
Add-on card Joining fee
Add-on card annual fee
Finance charges on retail and cash purchases
3.6% monthly and 52.86% annually
Cash Withdrawal fees
2.5% of the amount withdrawn, subject to a minimum of Rs. 250
Cash payment fee
Card Replacement Fee
Duplicate Statement Fee
Overdue or late payment fee
NIL if the outstanding payment is up to Rs. 300
Rs. 100 if outstanding is between Rs.301-Rs.500
Rs. 500 if outstanding is between Rs.501-Rs.1,000
Rs. 500 if outstanding is between Rs.1,001-Rs.10,000
Rs. 750 if outstanding is between Rs.10,001-Rs.25,000
Rs. 1,000 if outstanding is between Rs.25,001-Rs.50,000
Rs. 1,000 if outstanding is
more than Rs. 50,000
Over limit charge
2.5% of the total over-limit amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
Copy request fee or fee for charge slip retrieval
Cheque dishonor fee or auto-debit reversal fee
2% of the total amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 450 and a maximum of Rs. 1,502
Charge for outstation fee
Charges on purchase or cancellation of railway tickets
As per IRCTC rules
Fuel transaction surcharge
1% of the amount spent (refunded for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000
Charge on foreign currency transactions
3.5% of the transaction value
Transaction alert on mobile
Credit balance inquiry charges
Reward redemption fee
Note – GST is applicable on all fees, charges, and interest subject to the government of India’s rules and regulations
1. Age limit – Minimum 18 years and maximum 70 years of age
2. Age limit for add-on card holders – Minimum 18 years
3. Income – Rs. 9,00,000 per annum or more
4. Residency – Both resident and non-resident Indians are eligible
1. Identity proof – Form 60 or PAN Card photocopy
2. Income proof – Form 16/latest payslip/IT return copy
3. Residence proof – Passport/driving license/ration card/electricity bill/landline telephone bill
The bank reserves the right to change its criterion for eligibility and documentation. They may add or remove certain parameters as per their will.
We have looked at all the benefits, charges, eligibility, and documentation needed for the card. Now, let’s look at how you can apply for the Axis bank SELECT credit card. You can apply for the card both online and offline. Let’s take a look at both these methods separately.
Application to the Axis bank SELECT Credit Card via CreditMantri
1. Click on “CHECK ELIGIBILITY”
2. Fill in details like email ID, Mobile number, Residence city, Employment type, Residence pin code, and info about any loans that you may have
3. Tick all checkboxes for agreement terms.
4. Click on “Submit”
5. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
6. Proceed with the rest of the application and your application will be processed in no time.
The online application process for Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card
2. Click on “Yes” or “No” when prompted to ask if you are an existing customer.
3. Proceed by filling in the required information like mobile number, PAN number, Pincode, and net annual income.
4. Proceed with the rest of the steps to complete the rest of the application.
The offline application process for Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card
1. What are the joining fees for the Axis Bank Select credit card?
The joining fee is Rs. 3,000 annually. The joining fee is waived for customers with a Burgundy card.
2. What is the customer care number of Axis bank?
The customer care number for Axis bank is 1-860-419-5555 or 1-860-500-555
3. Are there any charges for getting an add-on card?
There are no charges for an add-on card.
4. How can I block my Axis Bank Select Credit card?
You can block your card by sending an SMS to 5676782 from the registered mobile number. You could also call the axis bank customer care number for further assistance.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application