Yes, you can. You can walk into the nearest branch of your bank and pay your credit card bill with cash.
There are many different ways to pay your credit card bill. Most people pay their credit card bills online these days.
However, if you want to pay your credit card bill with cash, you can do that too.
- Visit your nearest bank branch.
- Fill in a deposit form detailing your credit card number and bill details.
- Give it to the cashier at the cash counter.
- Your credit card bill is paid.
Points to remember:
- Banks may levy a charge for cash payment
- Some banks may levy a charge for cash payment at non-home branch
Additional Read: How To Pay Your Credit Card Bill Online?