It is very simple and easy to transfer money from your credit card to Paytm.
Paytm has something called the Paytm Wallet, where you can load money to be used at shops and other merchant locations.
Here is a step by step guide on how to load your Paytm Wallet using your credit card:
- Login to your Paytm account
- Choose the ‘Paytm Wallet’ option
- Enter the amount you wish to load to your Paytm wallet account
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- You will now be given the options through which you can load money; these include credit cards, netbanking, debit cards, and BHIM UPI
- Choose ‘Credit Cards’
- Enter your credit card details and proceed to the next step
- You will be required to authenticate this transaction using your credit card authentication process. This usually involves OTP authentication.
- Once the transaction is successful, your Paytm wallet will reflect the updated balance.
You can use Paytm Wallet to pay for purchases at shops and stores that accept Paytm.
Also Read: Paytm FAQs