You can change your HDFC Bank credit card phone number through either submitting a filled-up form asking for the change of your mobile number or you can change your number via net banking.
The form you would have to fill will need a few information:
1. Download the form to change the contact from HDFC Bank's website
2. Under the Change of Mobile Number and Landline Number section, you can fill up the contact numbers that you want to change.
3. The form gives you the option of changing your landline, mobile or international number.
4. After filling up the required fields, the cardholder’s signature will be needed, which should be as per the bank records.
5. The form can be submitted at the nearest HDFC Bank branch or dropped off in any of the HDFC Bank Branch Drop Box.
Another way you can change your contact number is through Net Banking. The following steps can be followed whilst changing your number through net banking:
1. Open the HDFC Bank Net Banking for changing the mobile number.
2. Options like personal details, change password and change mobile number are displayed.
3. Click on the change mobile number option and on the next window you need to create a new request for change.
You can also ring up the HDFC Bank credit card customer care number for further help regarding the change of your phone number.