A Loan against Credit Card is nothing but a pre-approved loan. It requires no documentation and processing and the loan amount is instantly disbursed into your account.
If you’re looking for loans against your HDFC Bank credit card, here are the steps to follow: A HDFC bank credit card holder can check if they are eligible for a Loan against Credit Card by logging on to their HDFC NetBanking account. If you are eligible you can immediately apply for the loan and get the amount credited instantly. Note that you can apply for a Loan on Credit Card only if your card is registered for NetBanking.
How to check my eligibility for loans against HDFC credit cards?
To register your card first you will have to log into NetBanking and follow these steps:
- Click on the cards tab
- Select Transact on the left menu
- Select Register new card
- Fill in the details and press submit.
Points to remember before applying for a Loan against Credit Card:
- There is a processing fee involved for loans against Credit Cards which is Rs. 500 for Insta Loan and Jumbo Loan, and 1% of the loan amount for a Smart EMI.
- There is no documentation required for a Loan against Credit Card.
- The loan amount will be instantly disbursed into your account. You can even ask for the loan amount to be issued as a demand draft.
- Your EMIs will be billed as part of your monthly Credit Card statement which must be paid by the due date.
Additional Reading: How To Close Loans On Hdfc Credit Card