The repayment tenure for personal loans issued by CitiBank:
- The repayment tenure for CitiBank personal loans is 12 to 60 months.
- The part repayment option is available only after 12 months.
- The EMIs can be paid either by ECS or post-dated cheques.
- The interest rates are ranging from 9.99% to 16.49%.
- The foreclosure charges are 4% on the loan principal.
- A minimum income of Rs. 25,000 is required for applying for a personal loan.
- Proof of identity. Proof of address, proof of age and proof of income is required for applying for the loan.
Check Citibank Personal Loan EMI Calculator before apply for personal loan and knows the eligibilty.