To use the UPI method of payment, each individual needs a unique Virtual Payment Address (VPA) which is similar to a username to send and receive the money. It will be like your unique ID. You can choose a VPA according to your choice. Also, you can add this unique VPA to more than one bank account.
Now you know about the UPI, you must be wondering about how you can pay your credit card bills through the UPI method. We want to tell you that almost all the banks provide the facility of credit card bill payment through UPI. We are giving all the details about the payment process of top banks in India below. Have a look!
- First, you will need to enter your 16-digit credit card number for which you want to make the payment, and re-enter the same to confirm it. After this, you need to click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- The next screen will display a few key details. Check whether all these details are true.
- After this, enter the amount you want to pay
- Now, you will see a Generate QR Code Button. Click on that to get a QR Code for the payment.
- After this, you only need to login through any UPI or BHIM-enabled applications to scan the code.
- On the app, you will see the option to proceed with the payment of your credit card bill.
- As soon as you make the payment, you will see a notification of a successful transaction with the unique transaction ID on your mobile screen.
You must remember that you can only pay a maximum credit card bill of INR 20,000 in a day if you are using a BHIM Application. The maximum single transaction can be INR 10,000.
- The first thing that you need to do is to download the Mobile Banking Application of the HDFC Bank. After registering on the HDFC mobile application with your credentials, you will see the BHIM or UPI payment option.
- After reaching there, you will see the Pay button. There, you will need to select to pay via BHIM or UPI ID of your credit card. It will be linked to your 16-digit credit card.
- After this, you will need to enter the outstanding amount of your HDFC credit card bill. The amount will be transferred to your credit card account from your bank account.
- After paying the amount, you will get a transaction ID on the successful transaction.
- First of all, you must know that you need to have a UPI-enabled application to make your credit card bill payment.
- You will need to enter your Axis Bank Credit Card payment UPI ID. It will be CC 91 <Your 10 digit registered mobile number><last 4 digits of your Credit Card>@axisbank, For example, it will be 95540938053105@axisbank
- After putting your UPI ID, you will need to verify your name. After this, enter the Bill amount you want to pay for your credit card.
- Now, after putting a self-created UPI PIN, you can complete the transaction.
- You will get an SMS regarding the successful transaction.
Kotak Mahindra is one of the most popular credit card providers among the top private banks. This bank also provides you with an option to make the bill payment of your credit card through the UPI method. With the help of the Kotak BHIM UPI Application, you can pay the outstanding credit card bill easily. You just need to download this app on your phone and after creating a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), you can transfer the outstanding amount into your credit card account.