SBI Credit cardholders can now convert any purchase of Rs.500 and above into easy monthly instalments. This EMI option from SBI is known as Flexipay.
Flexipay allows you to convert your big purchases made through an SBI credit card to EMI in the following ways.
- Login to your SBI Credit Card customer portal.
- Choose the purchase that needs to be converted to Flexipay. It is available under the ‘Benefits’ tab on the left-hand navigation panel.
- Choose your desired tenure after confirming the rate of interest.
- Once you submit, it will take about 5-7 days for the EMI to be approved and reflect on your credit card statement.
Points to note:
- You must convert the transactions into Flexipay within 30 days of the purchase.
- The EMI chosen will be added to your Minimum Due Amount every month. For example, if you have a minimum due amount of Rs.500 and an EMI of Rs.2000. Your total bill payment will be Rs.2500.
- The tenure options available are 6 months, 12 months and 24 months
- A one-time processing fee of 2% will be charged, with a minimum of Rs. 249 and a maximum of Rs.1,500.
- The interest rate of 22% per year, or as determined by the applicable offer
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to the outstanding principal amount if you want to foreclose or cancel your Flexipay plan.
Additional Read: Which SBI Credit Card Is Best For Low Income?