SBI Unnati credit card is ideal for low-income groups. The annual fee on this card has been waived off by the bank for the first 4 years. Some of the features and benefits of this card are:
- Zero fee card – This card can be availed free of cost for the first four years.
- Worldwide Acceptance -
- SBI Unnati credit card can be used in over 24 million outlets across the globe. The card can also be used at nearly 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- This card can be used to make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
- Contactless Benefits -
- Users can make daily purchases easily with SBI Card Unnati. It only needs to be waved at a secure reader to transact.
- The card avoids the need to look for cash /coins for daily small purchases
- The card doesn’t have to leave the user’s hand while making a contactless transaction. This significantly reduces the risk of card loss and fraud. Even if a user waves the card multiple times at the reader, the security key feature of the card ensures that only one transaction is done.
- Fees and charges -
- Annual Fee for first 4 years: Nil
- Renewal Fee from 5th year onwards: Rs 499
- Annual Add-on Fee: Nil
The SBI Unnati card comes under the secured credit cards category since it is issued against a minimum fixed deposit of Rs. 25,000. The card can also be availed by individuals who have a low or zero credit history.