CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Shopping can be a rewarding experience, especially with certain credit cards. One such credit card is HDFC which offers you a programme called MyRewards. Under this programme you can earn reward points on purchases made by your HDFC credit cards. Each of the credit card type has certain reward points associated with it. Once you have accumulated a minimum of 500 reward points, you can redeem it across a plethora of options such as products, services, tickets, gift vouchers or avail lot of discounts. HDFC has some of the leading fashion and lifestyle brands, airlines, restaurants, retail stores, e-commerce portals, recreational hubs and hospitals empanelled with it, to offer a wide array of options for the redemption of reward points.
About HDFC Bank Credit Card Reward Points
You can easily earn reward points on by paying for the purchase through your HDFC credit card. The points get automatically credit to your rewards account. You can earn welcome points or welcome miles depending on the type of credit card you hold. Once you swipe your card for the first time in 90 days, HDFC rewards you with the stipulated reward points. HDFC also offers you reward points If you spend a fixed amount of money every year.
The HDFC credit card can be redeemed in the following ways:
1. Login in to HDFC netbanking.
2. Click on the Credit Cards tab and register your credit card using your 4-digit ATM pin. This is a one-time activity.
3. For registration you need to click on “Register New card” on the left-hand side navigation bar.
4. After registration click on “Redeem Reward Points” link visible on the left-hand side.
5. Select your Credit card option and click on “Continue” to proceed with your online redemption process.
6. As you click on Redeem Reward Points, you will need to select “Points Range” and “Item Category” to see the catalogue.
7. Choose the items by adding to Shopping cart.
8. Once you have added all the items to your Shopping cart, you can “View your shopping cart” to modify the quantity of the items before the final purchase by clicking on “Edit”.
9. You are requested to read the “Terms & Conditions” and confirm the same by clicking on the checkbox.
10. You shall be able to view your registered address, email id and contact number. The items selected by you will be delivered to your registered address. In case you find a discrepancy, you should notify the “Customer Care” at the earliest for updation.
11. Click on “Redeem” to confirm the request.
12. A Redemption request number will be generated which you need to note for reference.
1. The "Redemption Form" can be downloaded from the official website
2. The form needs to be duly filled in with all the details
3. The form can be posted with stamp to the following address:
4. Rewards Helpdesk, HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O Box number 8654, Thiruvanmiyur, P.O, Chennai-600041
5. Alternatively, you can also drop the duly filled form at your nearest credit cards drop box available at HDFC ATMs or bank branch offices.
1. Check your points through your Credit Card statement or your NetBanking account
2. Select Rewards & Generate Coupon
3. Print & post the coupon to us. Post receipt of coupon, the items redeemed will be delivered at your registered address within 10 to 15 working days
Mobiles & Tablets
Headphones & Speakers
Card member must accumulate a minimum of 500 points to be eligible for redemption of Reward Points.
The category for redemption is based on the type of HDFC Bank Credit Card.
If you hold multiple HDFC bank Credit Cards, you are not allowed to make redemption requests by pooling the accounts.
Gift Vouchers (GV) may be applicable purely at the discretion of the concerned outlets in selected cities or stores. Before placing your redemption request, you must check website for the outlets where the gift vouchers are accepted.
The gift vouchers must be presented within the validity period.
HDFC Bank reserves the right to modify wholly or in part this program by any other program or terminate the program at any time without any prior notice to the Card members.HDFC Bank reserves the right to offer/ withdraw any special items for a special set of customers selected at its discretion. The bank also reserves the right to accept/ decline a customer's request at its discretion.
The computation of Reward points by HDFC will be considered as final. The reward points will be calculated as mentioned in the card holder’s agreement.
The validity period of Reward points is only for 2 years, after which it will expire.
You can redeem the reward points only against products, vouchers or services featured in the HDFC Bank Credit Card rewards under MyRewards redemption program.
The Reward points coupon or Gift Voucher will be dispatched at your registered address as mentioned in HDFC records. You must ensure the accuracy of the address and HDFC doesn’t hold responsibility of non-receipt in case of incorrect address.
In case the items received are damaged or defective you can notify the same to the customer care within 7 days of the receipt. However, HDFC reserves the right to refuse the acceptance of the defective merchandise in case it is found to be damaged at your end.
If during the settlement of the redemption, the reward points available, for the transaction, is less than the points required for the transaction; HDFC reserves the right to recover the differential amount through a debit to the card/account.
Air Miles redemption will take 7 working days and the delivery of gift items/gift vouchers (excluding E-vouchers) will take 10-15 working days.
In case of Airmile redemption, you are requested to check the Airline Frequent Flyer Program T&Cs before redeeming points.
Reward points once converted to Airmiles cannot be reversed/cancelled
1. What are the various options to utilize your Reward Points?
HDFC offers many options to you for redeeming your reward points as per your requirement. You can redeem the points through the rewards catalogue, airmiles, cashback and FasTrac items.
2. What are FasTrac items?
HDFC offers the option to redeem the points by partly utilising the points and paying for the rest of the amount through credit card. These items are called FasTrac items and are listed separately in the rewards catalogue. The partial payment done by credit card will be treated as a fresh purchase and you will be entitled to applicable reward points on that purchase.
3. Can I exchange the merchandise if I want to?
Merchandise once ordered cannot be returned or exchanged against any other merchandise in the rewards catalogue, unless it is found to be damaged on delivery.
4. How many days will it take for the merchandise to be delivered?
It will take 10-15 working days for the merchandise to be delivered including e-vouchers. Air miles redemption may take up to 7 working days.
5. Can I transfer the reward points to someone else or some other card?
No, you are not allowed to transfer the reward points to any other person or any other credit card.
Get loans starting from 11.25% interest rate
Know how to improve credit score
FREE credit analysis for 1 year
Allahabad Bank Credit Card Reward Points
American Express Credit Card Reward Points
Andhra Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Axis Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Reward Points
Bank Of India Credit Card Reward Points
Canara Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Central Bank Of India Credit Card Reward Points
Citibank Credit Card Reward Points
Corporation Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Dhanlaxmi Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Federal Bank Credit Card Reward Points
HSBC Bank Credit Card Reward Points
ICICI Bank Credit Card Reward Points
IDBI Bank Credit Card Reward Points
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Jammu Kashmir Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Karur Vysya Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Credit Card Reward Points
LIC Credit Card Reward Points
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Credit Card Reward Points
Punjab National Bank Credit Card Reward Points
RBL Bank Credit Card Reward Points
SBI Credit Card Reward Points
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Syndicate Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Union Bank Of India Credit Card Reward Points
Vijaya Bank Credit Card Reward Points
YES Bank Credit Card Reward Points
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.