CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Shopping used to be considered the forte of women. However, men of the new generation enjoy the experience just as much as women do. Splurging on yourself can be relaxing because it takes your mind away from your worries. Same goes for a visit to the theatre. The problem though is that both can be expensive affairs.
The ICICI bank credit card reward system comes to your rescue offering you huge cash backs and discounts on virtually all your purchases. Not just discounts but you can also earn some great rewards while you are at it. It is a win-win situation all around.
About ICICI Bank Credit Card Reward Points
ICICI bank offers two types of rewards to its customers –
1. Hand Picked Rewards
2. Pay Back Rewards
3. Supplementary Cards
The simplest way to earn hand-picked rewards is to use your ICICI bank credit card for all your purchases from groceries to high value purchases such as electronics, travel, and gold. Then sit back and watch your reward points add up.
You can also get a payback every time you use your ICICI Bank Credit Card with one of the many business and brand partners of ICICI Bank. Some of these brands and retailers – both online and offline – offer an additional bonus over and above the ICICI Bank Payback. Simply make your purchases online and enter your PAYBACK Number or registered mobile number at check out to earn payback points. Currently Ezoneonline and FutureBazzar offer 3 payback points for every INR 200 and INR 100 respectively.
ICICI Bank also offers a number of supplementary cards which you can use to earn reward points. Simply enter your supplementary card number at check out to earn points.
The reward points you earn through various channels are credited to your account. You can redeem these points through the following channels –
Redemption through customer care:
You can check the points to your credit by logging into the ICICI bank website and clicking on Exclusive Offerings.
List of Reward Points offered on various ICICI credit cards
2 Reward points on every Rs. 100 spent domestically
4 Reward points on every Rs. 100 spent internationally
4 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on travel, shopping and other essentials
2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on other transactions
2 Reward Points on every Rs. 200 spent domestically
4 Reward Points on every Rs. 200 spent internationally
6 Hand-picked Reward points on every Rs 200 spent up to Rs. 5 lakh
12 Hand-picked Reward points on every Rs 200 spent above Rs. 5 lakh
Listed below are the gifts or rewards you can avail of with your Handpicked Reward points. Choose from the wide selection based on the number of points you have accumulated
1. The reward scheme is available to holders of specified ICICI bank cards only.
2. The scheme comes into effect from the date of activation of card.
3. The valid charges are applicable on ICICI bank reward point’s redemption.
4. The ICICI Bank Reward Points earning system will follow the anniversary year system for earning rewards.
5. The card holders will get the monthly statement indicating the ICICI Bank Reward Points, as earned by the Card Member under the ICICI Bank Rewards Scheme
6. The Card Member can easily redeem his/ her accumulated ICICI Bank Reward Points against redemption offers made by ICICI Bank from time to time.
7. Redemption may be done either online or through call to customer care.
8. At the time of redemption of the ICICI Bank Reward Points, the ICICI Bank Reward Points so redeemed shall automatically stand reduced or debited from the accumulated ICICI Bank Reward Points in the respective Card Account
9. A Redemption Handling Fee of Rs. 99 and Service Tax will be charged on every ICICI Bank rewards redemption request for reward points earned on ICICI Bank Credit Cards. The same will be included charged to the Card member in the monthly Credit Card statement.
10. If the customer withdraws or cancels the card at any time during the scheme, all reward points standing to the credit of that customer against that card will stand cancelled.
11. The cancelled points will not be credited to any other card.
12. The cancelled points will not revert to the card in case of reinstatement of the card.
13. Upon termination of the scheme, any reward points that have not been redeemed will automatically stand cancelled.
1. What is the procedure to add an alternate mailing address for the order to be shipped?
All reward gifts will be delivered to the mailing address registered with your ICICI Bank Credit Card. You can update your registered address either by logging into the ICICI bank website or calling 1860-258-5000 (charges apply).
2. Is there any option to convert my Payback points to JPMiles?
Yes you can convert your Payback points to JPMiles. Visit the Rewards catalogue the Rewards Catalogue or call the PAYBACK Contact Centre at 1860-258-5000 (call charges apply) to place the conversion order.
3. Can I transfer my PAYBACK account to another person’s name?
The membership once issued in the name of a particular individual cannot be transferred to any other person.
4. Can I cancel the order once placed?
You can cancel the order by calling 1860-258-5000 within 24 hours. The Contact Centre operates from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., all days of the week. The cancellation must take place on the same day the order was placed. No requests will be entertained 24 hours after placing an order.
Allahabad Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Andhra Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Axis Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Reward Points
Bank Of India Credit Card Reward Points
Canara Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Central Bank Of India Credit Card Reward Points
Citibank Credit Card Reward Points
Corporation Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Dhanlaxmi Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Federal Bank Credit Card Reward Points
HDFC Bank Credit Card Reward Points
HSBC Bank Credit Card Reward Points
IDBI Bank Credit Card Reward Points
IDFC Credit Card Reward Points
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Jammu Kashmir Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Karur Vysya Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Credit Card Reward Points
LIC Credit Card Reward Points
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Credit Card Reward Points
Punjab National Bank Credit Card Reward Points
RBL Bank Credit Card Reward Points
SBI Credit Card Reward Points
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Syndicate Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Union Bank Of India Credit Card Reward Points
Vijaya Bank Credit Card Reward Points
YES Bank Credit Card Reward Points