CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card is a travel credit card. Get 10% value back as reward points on buying train tickets. 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India. Annual Fee and Renewal Fee – Rs 499. Check out the extravagant offers on CreditMantri!
You don't need a genie when you've got SBI Credit Card!
Fulfill all your wishes
If you are a constant traveler by train, then you need IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card. You can redeem them easily for attractive options from a range of categories like travel, premium merchandise, and much more. It has a flexible rewards redemption program. Read on to know more about IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card offers.
1. Co-branded credit card with SBI and IRCTC
2. Welcome gift – 350 bonus reward points upon activation. Valid on spending Rs. 500 within the first 45 days of the issue of the card.
3. Get up to 10% value back on AC1, AC2, AC3, and AC CC train ticket bookings made through the IRCTC website.
4. Get 1 reward point for every Rs. 125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases, including railway ticket purchases at the official irctc website.
5. Railway Lounge Program – Get 4 complimentary railway lounge access in a year. Maximum 1 per quarter.
6. Avail of a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 500 – Rs. 3,000.
7. Accepted both in India and abroad
8. Chip-enabled card for enhanced security
9. Zero lost card liability
10. Interest-free credit period of up to 50 days
11. Option to convert purchases into easy monthly installments
1. Transaction charges waiver – Save 1% on transaction charges when you book railway tickets at the official IRCTC website through the SBI IRCTC Platinum credit card.
2. Visa offers – Get amazing offers on travel, golf, dining, and other entertainment options from visa.
3. Contactless advantage – The card is safe and secure as you do not need to swipe the card to execute a transaction. Simply wave the card to complete the transaction.
4. Fast and convenient – The wave option makes it very fast and convenient as the card doesn’t exchange hands.
5. Safe and secure – The transactions are safe and secure as the process is completely contactless.
6. Cash on the go – Get the facility of withdrawing cash from over 18,000 visa ATMs in India out of which there are 10,000 SBI ATMs across 100 cities in India.
7. Global Acceptance – You can use your SBI IRCTC Platinum credit card in over 29 million visa outlets worldwide and 3,25,000 outlets in India.
8. Add-on cards – You can get add-on cards for your family including parents, spouse, and children (above the age of 18).
9. Easy bill pay facility – You can use the easy bill pay facility to pay your utility bills like electricity, telephone, etc. You can also use the SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit card to pay your insurance bills.
10. Balance transfer on EMI – Avail of a lower interest rate when you transfer your other bank credit card’s balance to the SBI IRCTC platinum credit card. Pay back in easy EMIs.
11. Railway ticket booking – Avail of the facility to easily book your train tickets using an SBI IRCTC platinum credit card and get them delivered to your doorstep.
Type of Fee
Rs.500 + GST
Rs.300 + GST
Cash Advance fee
2.5% or Rs. 500
Whichever is higher
Cash payment fee
Rs. 250 + taxes
Cash advance finance charges
3.5% per month or 42% per annum
Dues between Rs.0-Rs.500
Dues between Rs.500-Rs.1,000
Dues between Rs.1,0000-Rs.10,000
Dues between Rs.10,000-Rs.25,000
Dues between Rs.25,000-Rs.50,000
Dues above Rs. 50,000
2.5% or Rs. 600
Payment Dishonor fee
2% or Rs. 500
Rewards redemption fee
Card replacement fee
Rs. 100 - Rs. 250
Credit limit increase fee
Network change fee
Cheque payment fee
Foreign currency transaction fee
1.99% - 3.5%
Processing fees on rental transactions
Higher the better
Income proof (Salaried)
Form 16/IT Returns/Salary slip
Income proof (Self-employed)
Proof of business ownership/proof of business continuity/Office address proof/Bank statements(last 6 months)/Audited financials (last 2 years)
The reward points accrued on the credit card can be redeemed in the following ways -
1. Log in to the official IRCTC website using the registered username and password connected to your loyalty number.
2. While at the payment gateway, choose the “rewards point” option to pay for your IRCTC railway ticket.
3. Rewards redemption is only allowed on confirmed or RAC railway tickets booked for the following categories - 1st Class AC, Executive Chair Car, AC 2 Tier, AC 2 Tier, and AC Chair Car.
4. Note: Reward points can also be redeemed at Rs.1/reward point.
Apply for the SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit card via CreditMantri –
2. Enter details like Email ID, Mobile Number, Residence city, Employment type, Residence, and Pin code
3. Click on “Submit”
4. You will get an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter that.
5. Go ahead and complete the rest of the application.
Apply for the SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit card on the SBI Cards website –
2. Go to the “Credit Cards” section
3. Choose “SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card”
4. Click on “Apply Now”
6. Click on “Start Apply Journey”
7. Complete the rest of the application
Apply for the SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card Offline
1. Can I withdraw money from my SBI IRCTC credit card?
Yes, you can withdraw up to 80% of your credit limit.
2. Does the SBI IRCTC Platinum credit card give access to the railway lounge?
Yes, it does. You get up to 4 complimentary access in a year. Maximum 1 per quarter.
Do you book tickets on IRCTC often? You should have this credit card19 Feb 2019
SBI IRCTC Platinum Visa Credit Card is a credit card made available by the premier nationalized bank in India. If you are a frequent user of the website IRCTC for booking train tickets, then this card gives you the maximum benefits. All your booking...
SBI IRCTC Platinum Visa Credit Card is a credit card made available by the premier nationalized bank in India. If you are a frequent user of the website IRCTC for booking train tickets, then this card gives you the maximum benefits. All your bookings on AC1, AC II, AC III and AC CC categories of seats earn you rewards points to the value of 10% of the purchase amount which could be redeemed for a variety of other purchases or even train tickets on IRCTC.
In addition, transaction charges of 1.8% and all other charges are also waived for these cardholders. The card comes with a one-time annual fee of Rs 500 and a renewal fee of Rs 300.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application