CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Fuel Credit cards provide exclusive benefits like redeeming Turbo points for fuel or other exclusive merchandise. 2.5% fuel surcharge is waived when you pay with your fuel card. Get 2.5% cashback on fuel transactions at multiple outlets. Check eligibility now on CreditMantri!
Credit Card Name
BPCL SBI Credit Card
Rs. 499 (Plus applicable taxes)
13x reward points on fuel purchases in BPCL petrol pumps
BPCL SBI Card Octane
25x reward points on fuel purchases in BPCL petrol pumps
HDFC All Miles Credit Card
Rs. 1000 plus applicable taxes
Rs. 1000 plus applicable taxes
Accumulate 3 reward points per Rs. 150 spent
4% cashback on all fuel spends
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
Rs. 750 plus applicable taxes
5% cashback on fuel spends and bill payments
The applicant must be an Indian resident
The applicant should be above the age of 18 years
Can be either salaried or self-employed
He must meet the income criteria set by the bank
The applicant should have a good credit score
On The CreditMantri Website
1. Click on “CHECK ELIGIBILITY”
2. Fill in information like Mobile number, Residence city, Employment type, Email ID, Residence Pin code, any loans, etc.
3. Click on “Submit”
4. For verification, enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
5. Follow the instructions and complete the rest of the application
On The Bank’s or Company’s Website
2. After the card is selected, you can review the card once you apply for it.
3. It will ask you whether you are an existing customer or not
5. After you enter the details, an OTP will be sent to your mobile
6. You will have to input the number in the slot given on the website.
7. Post entering the OTP, it will ask a few basic questions like work, experience, income, etc.
8. After this, you can click on the apply option
9. If you are not a customer at present, you will also have to add your Aadhaar and other personal details
10. After you enter the details, it will display the credit cards available for you
11. Choose the card
12. Post selecting the card, you will get a message on your mobile saying that your application has been accepted.
13. Once the application has been selected, the bank or company will send you a confirmation email or SMS saying if the application has been accepted or rejected.
Fuel credit cards can bring down your expense on fuel significantly, since most of these credit cards give you a cashback or reward points equivalent to 5% of your spends on fuel. There is also an additional benefit of the surcharge waiver. So, it is always recommended to buy petrol or diesel with the help of a fuel card.
1. What is the con of a fuel credit card?
Fuel credit cards are accepted only at petrol stations, and some fuel card issuers may have restrictions on where their cards can be used. Fuel station options may be restricted, and they may have to travel further to find a participating station.
2. Is there an eligibility criteria to apply for a fuel credit card?
The eligibility criteria to apply for a fuel credit card differs across banks. But, one of the most common criteria is to have a good credit score of over 650.