CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
RBL Bank provides the RBL ShopRite Credit Card to its customers to enjoy reward points on all day to day spends. This credit card helps one earn reward points on fuel, grocery spends and much more. It is highly beneficial to the customer and the customer can choose from a wide range of products to redeem these reward points earned.
INR 500 that a person has to pay at the year-end
2000 reward points
Annual Fee reversal
Annual fee reversal of Rs. 500 for spends of more than 1 lakh during the previous year
Rewards on all purchases
1 reward point per Rs. 100 spends on all your purchases except fuel
Reward points on grocery spends
20 reward points for spends of INR 100 on grocery shopping
Reward points on fuel
10 reward points per INR 100 on fuel.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
No surcharge applicable between INR 500 and INR 4000
Benefits on Movies
10% discount (Up to Rs. 100 on your movie tickets at BookMyShow (15 times in a year)
Rs. 500 plus applicable taxes
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 plus GST on every redemption request
1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000
Foreign Currency Markup
Upto 3.5% on all international spends
Cash Advance Charge
Higher of 2.5% of the cash withdrawn or Rs. 100
Spend based Waiver
Waiver of annual fee based on the amount spent in the previous year
Up to 3.99% per month
Add on Card Fee
1. Click on “CHECK ELIGIBILITY”
2. Fill in details like Mobile number, Email ID, Residence city, Employment type, Residence Pin code, any loans, etc.
3. Click on “Submit”
4. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
5. Follow the instructions and proceed to complete the rest of the application
On The Bank’s Website
2. Click on ‘Credit Card’ under ‘Personal Banking’ on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Choose the ‘Shoprite Credit Card’
4. You will be directed to the Shoprite Credit Card page where you will have to click on ‘Apply Now’
5. Fill in the basic details like first name, last name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, etc. in the application form
6. Click on ‘Get OTP’ and an OTP will be sent to your mobile.
7. Do the OTP verification and proceed with the rest of the application
8. Tick the box which states that you have understood the terms and conditions for the application of the credit card.
9. You also authorize the RBL Bank and its representatives to call or SMS you with reference to your Credit Card application by ticking the box.
10. Click on ‘Submit’
11. The bank will reach out to you and will further assist you with the process of applying for a credit card.
In order to decide your credit card limit, the bank will look into your credit score and credit utilization ratio. It will also evaluate your past repayment habits.
It can be concluded that the RBL Bank ShopRite credit card will be a great option for people who do a lot of shopping. Along with accelerated reward points on groceries, it also allows you to save 2.5% on your fuel purchases (in the form of reward points). With these benefits, it is a great credit card to have. The card also comes with other advantages like nominal joining and annual fees and waiver of annual fee if you spend over one lakh rupee in an anniversary year. If you enjoy spending on movies, groceries, and fuel frequently, you can go with this card since it enables you to save a lot in the form of reward points that you can redeem against various categories.
1. What are the benefits of a RBL ShopRite card?
With the RBL ShopRite credit card, you can earn up to 1,000 reward points every month on grocery spends with the 5% value-back offer. That is 20 reward points per 100 you spend on groceries. This is a lifetime free card and it has no annual or joining fee.
2. How do I cancel my RBL Shoprite credit card?
Call 022-71190900 and ask the representative there about how to close a credit card. Verify your SuperCard account by submitting basic information and the representative will initiate your request.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application