CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
To get detailed information about the features, application process, rewards, and charges of the RBL World Safari Credit Card, let us read further.
Worth Rs. 3000 from MakeMyTrip
5 travel points per Rs. 100 spent on travel
2 travel points on every Rs. 100 spent elsewhere
Milestone Spend Points
Up to 25,000 bonus travel points yearly on achieving the milestone spend
Gift voucher worth Rs. 10,000 from brands like Amazon, Taj, and Myntra every year on annual spends of Rs. 7.5 Lakhs
Complimentary domestic and international lounge access
Forex Markup Fee
No foreign currency markup fee
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Miles and Milestones
Complimentary Lounge Access
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
24x7 Concierge Desk
The desk will assist you with the following:
No Forex Markup Fee
Finance Charges (Retail and Cash)
APR up to 3.99% p.m. (47.88% p.a.)
Overdue penalty/Late payment fee
15% of the total amount due (Minimum Rs. 50, Maximum Rs. 1,500)
Cash Advance transaction fee
2.5% (Minimum Rs. 500) of the cash amount
Cash Payment at branches
Rs. 250 cash deposit transaction at RBL Bank branch
Surcharge on purchase/cancellation of railway tickets
IRCTC Service Charges and Payment Gateway. Transaction charges up to 1.8% of ticket amount plus IRCTC service charge
Fuel transaction charge for transactions done at petrol pumps to buy fuel
1% surcharge on fuel transaction value or Rs. 10, whichever is higher
Foreign currency transaction
Up to 3.5%
1. Click on “CHECK ELIGIBILITY”
2. Fill in details like Mobile number, Email ID, Residence city, Employment type, Residence Pin code, any loans, etc.
3. Click on “Submit”
4. Do the authentication using the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
5. Follow the instructions and proceed to complete the rest of the application
On The Bank’s Website
2. Click on ‘Credit Card’ under ‘Personal Banking’ on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Choose the ‘World Safari Credit Card’
4. You will be forwarded to the World Safari Credit Card page. Here, you will have to click on ‘Apply Now’
5. Fill in the basic details like first name, last name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, etc. in the application form
6. Click on ‘Get OTP’ and an OTP will be sent to your mobile.
7. Do the OTP verification and proceed with the rest of the application
8. Tick the box which states that you have understood the terms and conditions for the application of the credit card.
9. You also authorize the RBL Bank and its representatives to call or SMS you with reference to your Credit Card application by ticking the box.
10. Click on ‘Submit’
11. The bank will reach out to you and will further assist you with the process of applying for a credit card.
The RBL World Safari Credit Card will make travel easier. You can save on international transactions since the forex markup fee is zero and can also get access to complimentary lounge access. Further, along with the regular rewards, you can earn up to 25,000 bonus travel points. So, apply for the RBL World Safari Credit card on CreditMantri and enjoy the many rewards and discounts.
1. Do I have to pay any additional charges for visiting the airport lounge?
You will have to pay additional charges for every lounge access visit after you use the free visits.
2. Will the fuel surcharge waiver be applicable only at selected fuel stations?
Fuel surcharge waiver will be applicable across all the fuel stations in India, and the maximum waiver will be Rs. 250 every month.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application