CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
1) Welcome Benefit : Enjoy one free economy class ticket as an E-voucher on payment of the annual/renewal fee.
2) Reward Benefits : Enjoy rewards on all retail spends including fuel
3) Insurance cover :
b. Delay in check-in baggage up to Rs. 7,500
c. Loss of travel-related documents up to Rs. 12,500
d. Damage to baggage cover up to Rs. 2,500
4) Milestone Benefits :
b. Upon reaching the spending threshold, bonus CV points will be credited to the Club Vistara membership account within 15 working days.
5) Domestic Airport Lounge Access :
b. Beyond the complimentary visits, extra visits will be charged as per the regular visit charges.
c. Guests, including kids, will be charged as per the regular rates of the airport lounge access.
6) Priority Pass Membership :
1. Reward Points
b. Reward points can be used on your CV account to redeem at Air Vistara and Partner airlines.
2. Contactless Transactions :
Easy transactions with just a wave
Better security as the card never exchanges hands during transactions. Lesser chances of counterfeiting.
3. Global Acceptance :
4. Fraud Liability Cover and Air Accident :
a. Avail of complimentary air accident cover worth Rs. 50 lakhs
b. Avail of complimentary credit card fraud liability cover worth Rs. 1 lakh
c. Cover application only if reporting is done within 48 hours of loss, up to 7 days of reporting of loss.
5. Add-on Cards : Get an add-on card for your parents, spouse, siblings, or children, above the age of 18.
6. Cash withdrawal facility : Enjoy the freedom to withdraw cash from 1 million Mastercard or Visa ATMs. Includes 18,000 ATMs in India, and over 10,000 SBI ATMs across 100+ cities in India.
7. Safety and Security : The chip and pin-enabled card ensure top-notch safety and security.
8. Easy Bill Pay Facility : Use the easy bill payment facility to pay your utility bills like telephone, mobile, and electricity.
9. Flexipay : For transactions worth more than Rs. 2,500, Flexipay allows you to convert the outstanding into easy monthly installments. Offer valid within 30 days of purchase only.
10. Balance transfer on EMI : Get the facility to transfer your outstanding balances on other credit cards to the Club Vistara SBI card. Enjoy a lower rate of interest upon transfer.
11. Easy Money Facility : Get a cheque or draft issued against your cash limit.
Type of Fee
Rs. 1,499 + Taxes
Add-on card fee
Cash Advance fee
2.5% or Rs. 500
Whichever is higher
Cash payment fee
Rs. 250 + taxes
Cash advance finance charges
3.5% per month or 42% per annum
Dues between Rs.0-Rs.500
Dues between Rs.500-Rs.1,000
Dues between Rs.1,0000-Rs.10,000
Dues between Rs.10,000-Rs.25,000
Dues between Rs.25,000-Rs.50,000
Dues above Rs. 50,000
2.5% or Rs. 600
Payment Dishonor fee
2% or Rs. 500
Rewards redemption fee
Card replacement fee
Rs. 100 - Rs. 250
Credit limit increase fee
Network change fee
Cheque payment fee
Foreign currency transaction fee
1.99% - 3.5%
Processing fees on rental transactions
Higher the better
Aadhaar card/Voter ID/Driving License
Form 16/IT Returns/Salary slip
Aadhaar card/Voter ID/Ration Card/Passport
Apply for The Club Vistara SBI card via CreditMantri –
2. Enter details like Email ID, Mobile Number, Residence city, Employment type, Residence, and Pin code
3. Click on “Submit”
4. You will get an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter that.
5. Complete the rest of the process and submit the application.
Apply for Club Vistara SBI Card on The Bank Website
1. Go to credit cards > travel & fuel > Club Vistara SBI Card
2. Click on “Apply”
3. Again select the Club Vistara SBI card and click on “Apply Now”
4. Click on “Start apply journey”
5. Provide your Personal details, professional details, and KYC details and submit the application.
1. What are the criteria to earn CV Points based on Club Vistara SBI Card(s)?
Members earn CV Points based on the eligible spends made during the billing period on the card.
2. What is the age for enrolling for Club Vistara SBI Card?
The minimum age for enrolling for Club Vistara SBI Card is 18 years.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application