CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
SBI Prime Credit Card comes with attractive features and benefits. Get exclusive Club Vistara membership, Trident privilege membership, renewal fee waiver, and airport lounge access. Let’s look at the key features and benefits of the card.
1. Annual and Renewal fee of Rs. 2,999
2. Welcome gift worth Rs. 3,000 redeemable from brands like Bata/Hush Puppies/Pantaloons/Aditya Birla Fashion/Shoppers Stop, & Yatra.com
3. E-gift voucher from Yatra worth Rs.7,000 on spends of Rs. 5 lakhs
4. Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs. 3 lakhs.
5. 10 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on dining, groceries, departmental stores, and movies.
6. Pizza hut gift voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on spending Rs. 50,000 in a quarter.
7. Trident Privilege Membership
a. Get complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership.
b. Get 1,000 welcome points on registration
c. Get 1,500 bonus points on your first stay and an extra Rs. 1,000 hotel credit on another night’s stay
8. Club Vistara Membership
a. Get complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership
b. Get complimentary 1 upgrade voucher
c. For every Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights, get 9 Club Vistara Points
9. Lounge Access
a. 4 complimentary visits annually to International Priority Pass lounges. Maximum up to 2 in a quarter
b. 4 complimentary visits annually to Domestic Priority Pass lounges in India. Maximum up to 2 in a quarter.
10. Birthday benefits – Get 20 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent, maximum birthday reward points capped at 2000.
Type of fee
Cash Advance Fee
2.5% or Rs.500, whichever is higher
Cash Payment Fee
Rs. 250 + Taxes
Interest-free grace period
3.5% monthly (42% annually)
Late payment charges
NIL for outstanding between 0-500
Rs. 400 for outstanding between Rs. 500 to Rs.1,000
Rs. 750 for outstanding between Rs. 1,000 to Rs.10,000
Rs. 950 for outstanding between Rs. 10,000 to Rs.25,000
Rs. 1100 for outstanding between Rs. 25,000 to Rs.50,000
Rs. 1300 for outstanding greater than Rs.50,000
Payment Dishonor fee
2% of the payment amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
Rewards Redemption Fee
Card Replacement fee
Rs.100 to Rs.250
Credit Limit increase fee
Network change fee
Cheque payment fee
Foreign currency transaction fee
1. Age – Between 18-70 years
2. Add-on credit card – above 15 years
3. Residency Status – Resident/Non-resident Indian
3. Identity proof – PAN Card/driving license/Aadhaar card
4. Residence proof – Ration card/Passport/Electricity bill/Aadhaar card
5. Passport-size Colored photographs of the applicant
1. Net Banking - Simply log on to the official website of SBI to pay your bills directly from your SBI Account. Payment details will reflect instantly in your SBI Credit Card account.
2. NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) – You can pay your SBI credit card bill online using any other bank’s account using the IFSC code SBIN00CARDS. The payment will be reflected within 3 hours.
3. PayNet – Select PayNet on the official SBI website to make your payment online through net banking. Card account.
4. Payment through UPI – Scan the QR code and make the payment online.
5. SBI Card Mobile App – Download the app for the Google Play Store or the App store and make your payments instantly.
6. Electronic Bill Payment – Using the Bill Pay facility, you can make payments directly from your bank account. The payment gets credited within 3 working days.
7. Debit Card Payment – You can pay using the debit cards of selected banks. The payment gets reflected instantly on your SBI Credit Card account. For more details, visit the official SBI website.
8. Yono Payment option - Get instant credit to your credit card account when you pay with the SBI YONO App. Get the app from the iTunes Store or Google Play Store.
9. VISA Credit Card Pay - To pay your SBI Credit Card bill, use VISA Credit Card Pay. Within 3 working days, you will receive credit for your payment.
10. Auto Debit - By completing the Auto Debit mandate accessible at certain banks, you can authorize SBI Cards to debit your bank account (savings or current).
11. National Automated Clearing House - Enroll in the e-NACH feature and authorize SBI Card to debit your bank account (savings or current).
12. Over The Counter Payment - Pay in cheque/cash via transfer at SBI branches. Payment is credited within 2 working days.
13. SBI Card Drop Box - Manual dropbox - Please make Cheque/Draft payable to your “SBI Card Number” (16-digit Credit Card Number). You can drop your cheque in the SBI Card box. Non-CTS/Outstation cheques are not accepted. The payment will get credited in 4 working days.
14. SBI ATM – You can pay your credit card dues at any SBI ATM. The payment gets credited within 2 working days.
Applying for the SBI Credit Cards via CreditMantri is a simple and straightforward process. You can do that in a few simple steps listed below –
1. Click on CHECK ELIGIBILITY
2. Fill in details like Mobile number, email ID, Residence city, Residence pin code, Employment type, and info about any loans that you may have
3. Tick all checkboxes for agreement terms.
4. Click on “Submit”
5. Input the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
6. Proceed with the rest of the application to complete the process.
1. Go to the SBI Cards website
2. Go to the “Credit Cards” section
3. Choose REWARD under Credit Cards
4. Click on “Apply Now” below SBI Card PRIME
5. Keep your documents ready – PAN Card, Photograph, Aadhaar number, Bank A/c details
6. Click on “Start Apply Journey”
7. Fill up the rest of the details to complete the application
You can walk into any branch of SBI with the required documents and fill out the form to apply for the card.
1. Where can I use my SBI Card PRIME Contactless Credit Card?
You can look for the Universal Contactless symbol on the POS machine at merchant outlets. Also please visit www.sbicard.com for details of merchants enabled for Visa payWave/MasterCard Contactless contactless payment acceptance.
2. Can I use my SBI Card PRIME Contactless Credit Card at other merchants (not enabled for contactless payment acceptance) as well?
Yes, for merchants not enabled for contactless payment acceptance, you can use this card for a normal dip or swipe transaction.
3. Could I be debited twice if I have more than one contactless card?
No, contactless readers communicate with one card at a time. If the shop’s reader finds more than one contactless card in your wallet or purse, you will be asked to select one card to pay.
4. Could I unknowingly have purchased it if I walk past the reader?
No, your card has to be waved within 4cm of the card reader for more than half a second and the retailer must enter the amount for you to approve.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application