CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
1. Worldwide Acceptance – The SBI Tata Titanium Credit Card can be used worldwide at 24 million outlets, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
2. Add-on Card – Avail of an add-on card for parents, spouses, or children after they attain the age of 18.
3. Credit facility – Enjoy the flexibility of payment with an extended credit option. Pay either the minimum amount due or the total outstanding at your convenience. Avail of the facility of carrying forward the unpaid balance at a lower interest rate.
4. Cash on the go – Enjoy the facility to withdraw cash from over 1 million ATMs around the world.
5. Online railway ticket booking facility – Enjoy home delivery of railway tickets when you book online at the official Indian railway website.
6. Ease of utility bill payment – You can pay your electricity, telephone, and insurance bill using the SBI Tata Titanium Credit Card.
7. 24/7 Helpdesk – You can call the Global customer assistance services available worldwide for any issues.
8. Balance transfer facility – Avail of the facility to transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to the SBI Tata Titanium Credit Card.
9. Flexipay – You can pay your dues in easy monthly installments with Flexipay. Get low-interest rates and schedule a call to avail yourself of Flexipay within 30 days of purchase.
10. E-statement facility – Get E-statements every month delivered to your postal address.
1. Welcome offer – Enjoy gift vouchers and offers that can be redeemed from Tata partner outlets and other brands.
2. Fuel Surcharge Waiver – Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000. Offer valid on all petrol pumps across the country. The maximum waiver that can be claimed is Rs. 100 every statement cycle, for every credit card.
3. Value back offers – Attractive value back offers on spends on croma. Get 1.5% value back on all croma stores and online purchases. Get 5% value back on spending on Tata outlets.
4. Empower points – Get 3X reward points on spending on grocery and departmental stores. Get 1 point for every Rs. 100 spent. 1 empower point = Re. 1.
5. Annual fee reversal – Enjoy waiver of annual fee on spending Rs. 1,00,000 in a year.
Type of Fee
Annual fee (only once)
Rs. 499 + GST
Renewal fee (every year)
Add-on card fee
Interest-free credit period
only for retail purchases
Finance charges for unsecured cards
3.5% per month (42% per annum)
Finance charges for secured cards
2.75% per month (33% per annum)
Minimum amount due
5% of the total outstanding
minimum of Rs. 200
Cash advance finance charges
Cash advance fees
SBI and all domestic ATMs
2.5% of the transaction amount
minimum of Rs. 500
Cheque pick-up fee
For payments made via cheque up to Rs. 10,000
Payment dishonor fee
2% of the payment amount
Statement retrieval fee
Rs. 100 per statement
Charge slip retrieval
Rs. 225 per charge slip
Late payment fee
Outstanding Rs. 0-Rs.500
Outstanding greater than Rs.50,000
2.5% of over limit
minimum of Rs.600 + taxes
Card replacement fee
Foreign currency mark-up fee
Cash upgrade fee
Railways tickets on the counter
Rs.30 + 2.5% of the transaction amount
Railways tickets through the website
1.8% of transaction amount + taxes
1. Eligibility depends on the applicant’s income and employment details.
2. The eligibility criteria are different for Tata employees as compared to non-Tata employees.
1. PAN Card
Booking railway tickets using the SBI Tata Titanium Credit card is simple. Follow the below steps –
1. First, create an account and register on the official website of IRCTC.
2. Log in to your account by entering the user ID and password.
3. Choose the destination and train that you want to book.
4. Choose the category (AC/Non-AC) you want to book.
5. Proceed to fill in the rest of the details.
6. Use the SBI Tata Titanium credit card for payment.
Apply for SBI Tata Titanium Credit Card via CreditMantri –
2. Enter details like Email ID, Mobile Number, Residence city, Employment type, Residence Pin code
3. Click on “Submit”
4. You will get an OTP on the mobile number registered on CreditMantri. Enter that.
5. Proceed to fill in the rest of the details in the application. Your application will soon be submitted.
Apply for SBI Tata Titanium Credit Card on the Tata cards website –
2. Go to “Personal < Credit Cards < Classic < Tata Titanium Card”
3. Enter “Title”, “First name”, “Email ID”, “Select a city”, “Mobile number”, and click on “Verify with OTP”.
4. Enter the OTP and click on “Verify”
5. Check on the terms and conditions box.
6. Click on “Apply now”
7. Continue with the rest of the process.
1. Go to the SBI Card website.
2. Go to “Credit Cards < Tata Titanium Card”
3. You will be redirected to the Tata cards website to continue with the rest of the process.
1. What should I do if I lose my SBI Tata Titanium credit card?
If you lose your SBI Tata Titanium credit card, you should immediately report it to the SBI Card customer care helpline. The helpline number is 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix your city code). You can also block your card using the SBI Card website or mobile app.
2. What is the annual fee for the SBI Tata Titanium credit card?
The annual fee for the SBI Tata Titanium credit card is Rs. 499. However, the fee is waived if you spend more than Rs. 1,00,000 in a year.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application