CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About Bandhan Bank Net Banking
Bandhan bank's net banking facility is very convenient to use. You need to follow the below-listed steps to register for Bandhan Bank's net banking service.
Step 1: Go to the Bandhan bank net Banking sign-up page.
Step 2: You can register for its net banking services using your debit card or a reference number. Generate the reference number by contacting Bandhan bank customer care number (1800-258-818) or visiting the closest Bandhan branch.
Step 3: Next step is to confirm the registered mobile number by entering the One-Time-Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 4: The next step is to set your User ID, login & transaction password.
Step 5: Now log in to the Bandhan Bank net banking portal and set your secured access text & image.
The following are the steps that need to be followed by the new users to register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking:
1. Visit the Bandhan Bank official website & click the ‘Continue to login’ option.
2. The next page will be the login page. Here you need to click on the ‘New user sign up’ and start to create your account.
3. Select “Yes” on all buttons on the ‘User-driven registration – New user’ page and click on the button ‘Submit’.
4. Choose any one of the following methods to register:
5. Mention the reference number, CIF, and solve the provided Captcha.
6. Then hit the ‘Continue’ button.
7. If you choose the debit card and pin option, fill in all the fields such as the debit card number, Customer Information File number (CIF), Date of Birth(DOB), and date of expiry of your debit card. Solve the captcha and click the ‘Continue’ button.
8. Once you receive the OPT number, mention it in the appropriate field and click on the ‘submit’ button.
9. Mention your ‘ATM Debit Card pin’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
10. Mention your User Id, Login password, and Transaction password of preference, then tap the ‘Continue’ button.
11. Now you will see ‘Successful registration’ on the screen, which means you are ready to use Bandhan bank net banking.
1. You need a registered mobile number linked with the Bandhan bank.
2. Your Bandhan bank ATM debit card details.
3. Next is the CIF number or Customer ID(available in your Passbook).
1. You can easily handle the Bandhan bank net banking portal from anywhere and anytime at your convenience.
2. Bandhan bank maintains a secured internet banking portal by providing each user with secured and unique login credentials to access its portal.
3. It offers an extensive range of facilities available for accounts, fixed deposits, and other services.
1. You can view your Bandhan bank account balance.
2. You can check your balance inquiry and view the latest account transactions.
3. You can monitor all the linked accounts.
4. You can get your account statements in a short or detailed format.
2. You can easily view the status of existing FD accounts.
3. Appoint a nominee
2. You can transfer the funds to accounts within and outside Bandhan bank.
3. You can schedule your transaction in advance and set a daily transaction limit.
4. You can manage the beneficiaries list. Add, delete and modify beneficiaries.
1. The following are the other services provided by Bandhan bank net banking services:
2. You can order a new chequebook, track the chequebook status and stop the cheque.
4. Block your debit card permanently using Bandhan’s net banking.
5. You can instantly pay off your utility bill online through Bandhan net banking portal. You can pay utility bills like electricity, water, gas, internet, mobile services, etc.
6. You can update your email ID and save and manage account passwords.
In case of any queries relating to net banking service, you can reach out to the Bandhan bank customer care team using the following contact details:
Email ID : - Customer care - email@example.com
Call : Customer care helpline - 1800-258-8181
Customer Care Number - 033-4409-9090
Debit Card Green PIN - 033-6609-6709, 033-4090-2222
Head Office Address :
Floors 12-14, Adventz Infinity@5, BN 5, sector V, salt lake city, Kolkata 700091.
Timings: Monday to Saturday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm), Except for the 2nd and 4th Saturday, Contact Number: 033-6609-0909
1. Who is eligible to benefit from Bandhan bank's net banking service?
All existing customers of Bandhan Bank who hold an appropriate savings account or current account with an ATM-cum-Debit card or reference number are eligible for Bandhan bank's net banking service. Also, you need to register your mobile number with the Bandhan bank.
2. How much should I pay to use Bandhan bank's net banking service?
There is no need for you to pay for Bandhan bank net banking registration as it is free of cost. Check its website to know the completed updated list of associate charges.
3. What are the benefits of net banking registration?
The net banking services are very convenient to use as it is accessible 24x7. It is an efficient medium to process transactions and opens and closes fixed deposits. It also facilitates the users to secure their accounts.
Andhra Bank Net Banking
Axis Bank Net Banking
Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
Bank Of India Net Banking
Bank Of Maharashtra Net Banking
Canara Bank Net Banking
Citibank Net Banking
HDFC Bank Net Banking
ICICI Bank Net Banking
IDBI Bank Net Banking
IDFC First Bank Net Banking
Indian Bank Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking
IndusInd Bank Net Banking
Karnataka Bank Net Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
Punjab National Bank Net Banking
SBI Net Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Net Banking
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Net Banking
UCO Bank Net Banking
Union Bank Of India Net Banking
YES Bank Net Banking
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application