CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About Indian Bank Net Banking
1. Check out the Indian Bank Account Balance:
2. View & Update Profile Details:
3. Reach Customer care helpline:
4. Fund Transfer (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS):
5. Open Fixed and Recurring Deposit:
6. Bill Payment:
7. Make online bookings:
8. Tax payment:
Visit the Indian Bank Internet Banking page
1. Press the ‘Service Request’ option that is placed on the left-hand sidebar.
2. Type all the below-listed information:
b. Mobile Number
c. Email ID
d. Choose branch
e. Next, choose the option from the services mentioned under the ‘Interested In’ tab
3. You need to Describe your request at a maximum of 500 characters
4. Press the ‘Submit’ option.
5. After making a service request, you can also view the status of the service request by pressing the ‘View Status’ option and typing in the tracking ID.
To avail of the Indian bank net banking service, you need to follow the below-enumerated instruction:
You can activate the account via the branch by downloading and filling in the form with the required details and submitting it to the nearest Indian branch.
To activate the account using an ATM card, you should agree to the terms and conditions and mention all the required card details.
1. You need to choose the ‘Fund Transfer’ option & the preferred mode of fund transfer.
2. Choose the “Fund transfer to account” & add all the details like the beneficiary’s name, account number, IFSC code, & the amount.
3. Type the transaction password & press the ‘Confirm’ button.
4. Type the OTP sent to your phone number registered with your account.
After activation of your Net banking account, you need to set up a transaction password to proceed with the banking activities.
1. Open the Indian Bank’s official website and choose the ‘Personal Banking’ option.
2. You should mention the account number as a User ID and login password set during registration.
3. You will get a message saying‘ set the transaction password ‘ on your system.
4. You need to mention & confirm the new transaction password.
5. After setting up the transaction password, choose the ‘Exit’ option and proceed with the net banking activities.
1. Open the Indian Bank website & login by typing the username and clicking on the ‘Login’ option.
2. On the next page, press the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
3. Next, you must choose the mode of reset – ATM Card or Secret Question.
4. If you select the ATM card reset option, mention the User ID, phone number, and the text shown in the image on the next page. The CIF number and the mobile number will appear on the next page.
5. Now mention the One Time Password sent to your registered mobile number and press the ‘Submit’ option.
6. On the next page, mention the ATM card number, PIN, and the Expiry date and press the ‘Confirm’ option.
7. Nextly, mention the password twice and click on “Confirm”.
8. You will get an acknowledgment message on the next page.
1. How to reach out to the Indian bank customer care team?
Indian Bank provides round-the-clock customer care services to resolve any issues, problems, or grievances. The Indian bank customer care number is 1800 4250 0000 to solve Net banking-related problems.
2. What are the steps to add beneficiaries for fund transfer using Indian Bank net banking?
To add a beneficiary, first, you need to log in to your Indian bank net-banking system and then go to the ‘Payments’ section. Press the ‘Beneficiary Maintenance’ & choose the transfer option. After that, you need to select the ‘Create Beneficiary Template Option, enter all the necessary details, and save.
3. How much do I have to pay for the Indian Bank Net banking service?
Currently, Indian banks are not levying any fee for their net banking service. The Indian bank's net banking is free of cost.
4. Can I access more than one Indian Bank account with the same net banking user ID?
As long as all the accounts are registered using the same customer number, the account can be accessed under the same net banking user ID.
Andhra Bank Net Banking
Axis Bank Net Banking
Bandhan Bank Net Banking
Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
Bank Of India Net Banking
Bank Of Maharashtra Net Banking
Canara Bank Net Banking
Citibank Net Banking
HDFC Bank Net Banking
ICICI Bank Net Banking
IDBI Bank Net Banking
IDFC First Bank Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking
IndusInd Bank Net Banking
Karnataka Bank Net Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
Punjab National Bank Net Banking
SBI Net Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Net Banking
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Net Banking
UCO Bank Net Banking
Union Bank Of India Net Banking
YES Bank Net Banking
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.