CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Bank of Baroda’s net banking system is named Baroda Connect. It operates 24x7 to cater to all the financial needs of consumers. The Baroda connect will allow users to access certain information such as savings, current account balances, and FD status. It also facilitates the user to manage multiple accounts, create online liquidate fixed deposits, pay off the utility bills, transfer money, and request cheque books. The Baroda Connect enables you to use the banking facilities at your office and home at any given time at your convenience.
About Bank of Baroda Net Banking
The following are the advantages of using BOB net banking:
1. Transfer of funds: The transfer of funds can be made to another Bank of Baroda account or any other bank account. The fund transfers can be performed instantly using an IMPS or scheduled for another day using the National Electronic Funds Transfer or Real Time Gross Settlements.
2. Can book online tickets: Using the Baroda connect, you can book airline tickets and rail tickets.
3. Utility bill payments:
4. Open Recurring or Fixed deposit accounts: Using Baroda connect, you can instantly open a new Recurring Deposit or Fixed deposit account. To open these accounts, all you need to do is visit the website. Click on the ‘Invest’ button and select ‘Online RD/FD’ to benefit from these services.
5. Easy tax payment: All types of direct and indirect taxes.
6. Cheque book request: In the case of a new cheque book requirement, there is an option to request a new one by using a BOB net banking facility.
7. Facilitates bulk payment: Multiple Bitsit, multiple debits to single credit or multiple credits, or single debit to multiple credit transactions can be done through the BOB net banking facility.
8. Tuition fees: Parents can pay their children’s institution or school tuition fees by using BOB net banking.
9. Corporate users can Set up multiple workflow accounts: Corporate users can set up multiple workflow accounts for transactions without sending the request through the bank branch.
10. Application of loans: Using BOB net banking portal, you can check the loan eligibility and apply for the loan online.
11. Form 26AS: You can view the Tax Credit Statement (also called the Form 26AS ) online for free.
12. SSA and PPF accounts can be linked: With the help of Baroda Connect, you can link your Sukanya Samriddhi and Public Provident Account (PPF) with your savings account. The account details can be viewed and payment can be made online.
The following is the step-by-step process to register for Bank of Baroda’s net banking:
Follow the below step-by-step procedure to log in to the Bank of Baroda net banking portal:
Now the screen will show the terms and conditions. You need to click on ‘Agree’ to log in to BOB net banking portal.
In case you forget your BOB net banking login password, you can reset the password by following the below-mentioned steps:
1. Visit the net banking page of Bank of Baroda and click on the ‘Retail User’ option.
2. Mention your User ID and click on the ‘Enter’ button.
3. On the next page, you will find login details like User ID and Sign In password, from which you need to click on the ‘Forgot Sign In Password? option.
4. Here you need to answer the security questions set by you at the time of net banking registration.
5. Answer all the questions & hit the ‘submit’ button.
6. Nextly, you need to mention the registered mobile number and click on the ‘submit’ button.
7. You will get a one-time password (OTP) on the number. Now mention the OTP and click on the ‘submit’ button.
8. Nextly, you need to reset the password by mentioning the new password twice and clicking on the ‘submit’ button.
9. After completing the above steps, you will find a success message on the screen.
10. Now you will be able to log in to BOB net banking portal by using the User ID & new password.
1. Firstly, you need to log in to the net banking portal using your User ID and password. In the case you haven’t received the User ID and password, you can register for the same.
2. After logging into the net banking portal, you must register for the ‘View Facility’ to view the balance.
3. To make transactions through the net banking portal, you need to register for the ‘Transaction Facility’ option.
You can pay the credit card through the Baroda connect by following the below-mentioned steps:
The Bank of Baroda facilitates the account holders to transfer funds through NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS using Baroda connect.
You can transfer funds through the NEFT service accessible 24*7 on the BOB net-banking portal.
Step 1: Log in to Baroda Connect
Step 2: Choose the ‘Transfer’ option
Step 3: Click on the ‘Transfer to other banks’ and then choose ‘NEFT’
Step 4: Fill in the necessary details.
Step 5: Transfer your funds
Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) option is available on the Baroda connect to facilitate a convenient and comfortable banking experience for the account holders. Fund transfer through RTGS online can be availed by BOB account holders registered for its net banking service.
Step 1: Log in to Baroda Connect.
Step 2: Select the ‘ Fund transfer’ option.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Transfer to other banks’ and choose the ‘RTGS’ option.
Step 4: Fill in all the essential details.
Step 5: Transfer your funds.
IMPS fund transfer through MMID/IFSC is available for both retail and corporate BOB customers for 24 x 7 x 365.
Step 2: Choose the ‘ Funds transfer’ option
Step 3: Click on the fund transfer to other banks and click on the ‘IMPS’ option.
Step 5: Click on the ‘Ok’ button and transfer your funds
1. Will Bank of Baroda charge for BOB’s net banking facility?
No, the bank of Baroda will not levy any charges for its net banking service. However, you will have to pay for the cheque book and stop payment charges.
2. Is it possible to pay tax via BOB net banking?
You can pay direct tax, indirect tax, and other state taxes via Baroda connect and get an instant free Tax receipt.
3. Can I pay the loan installments using Baroda connect?
Through Baroda Connect, you can quickly pay off your loan installments only if you have the right to do the transaction.
4. Who can use the Bank of Baroda net banking service?
Bank of Baroda account holders can use Baroda Connect for internet banking. In the case of a joint account, your account should have instructions stating ‘Either or Survivor’ or ‘Any One or Survivor’ to operate BOB net banking. Likewise, you must be one of the following- Karta of HUF, all partners jointly, any one/two/three/all partners, or anyone/two/three Directors.
5. Who is not eligible for BarodaConnect?
The dormant, minor, inoperative account holders and account-holders for accounts received garnishee/attachment order.
Andhra Bank Net Banking
Axis Bank Net Banking
Bandhan Bank Net Banking
Bank Of India Net Banking
Bank Of Maharashtra Net Banking
Canara Bank Net Banking
Citibank Net Banking
HDFC Bank Net Banking
ICICI Bank Net Banking
IDBI Bank Net Banking
IDFC First Bank Net Banking
Indian Bank Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking
IndusInd Bank Net Banking
Karnataka Bank Net Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
Punjab National Bank Net Banking
SBI Net Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Net Banking
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Net Banking
UCO Bank Net Banking
Union Bank Of India Net Banking
YES Bank Net Banking
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application