CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About Bank of Maharashtra net banking
The Bank of Maharashtra has regulated its MahaConnect app permitting you to access your bank accounts online. To apply for Bank of Maharashtra net banking, here is what all you need to do:
1. Firstly, you need to download the Net banking application form from the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra or get it directly from the nearby BOM bank branch.
2. Once you download the application form, fill in all the necessary details and hand over the form to the Bank of Maharashtra.
3. If your application is successfully processed, you will receive a user ID, login password, and transaction password. The transaction password will help you to make fund transfers or other transactions.
4. Using these credentials, you can instantly access the Bank of Maharashtra net banking portal and cater to your daily banking needs.
Below mentioned are the steps you need to follow to log into the Bank of Maharashtra net banking portal:
1. Visit the Bank of Maharashtra net banking official login page - https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html
2. Choose the option ‘Retail’ or ‘Corporate.’
3. Mention your user ID, password, and the tab from where you want to get the service and hit the ‘Login’ option.
4. Now you will be successfully logged into the net banking portal.
The Bank of Maharashtra net banking services facilitate the consumer to ease banking activities from anywhere and anytime. BOM Net banking allows customers to make various banking services online.
1. You can make utility bill payments such as electricity bills, water bills, gas bills, etc.
3. Using Mahaconnect, you can make railway reservations and do online shopping.
4. You can easily make MSYP online payments via the BOM net banking facility.
5. BOM net banking facilitates various tax payments like
6. Another advantage of using BOM net banking services is creating a new online Demat account or a Trading account.
7. The Bank of Maharashtra net banking service helps you register for various government and non-government schemes like Demat services, NPS, PPF, mutual fund services, insurance products, and safer FD lockers.
Follow the below-listed steps to transfer funds through NEFT or RTGS using Bank of Maharashtra Net banking:
Step 1: Go to the Bank Of Maharashtra website.
Step 2: You need to log in to your account using your User ID and password.
Step 3: Select the ‘Fund Transfer’ option from the ‘Payment and transfer’ tag.
Step 4: On the next page, you will find different options for money transfers. Choose ‘Inter Bank’(money transfer to another bank) or ‘Intra Bank’ ( money transfer within the bank) or pay through RTGS/NEFT.
Step 5: Choose the type of transaction (RTGS or NEFT)
Step 6: Select the beneficiary name from the beneficiary list from your existing account from whom you wish to transfer money.
Step 7: Enter the amount you wish to transfer to the beneficiary & write the purpose of the transaction in the transfer description. Write the transfer description correctly to maintain your transfer records.
Step 8: Tick the ‘I Accept Terms & Conditions’ box provided at the bottom of the page.
Step 9: You need to click on ‘Confirm’ or ‘Continue’
Step 10: After pressing the continue button, the bank will initiate your RTGS/NEFT. It is advisable to take a printout of the transaction for future concerns.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to add a payee or a beneficiary to your Bank Of Maharashtra account:
Step 1: Visit the Bank Of Maharashtra website.
Step 2: You need to log in to your account using your User ID and password.
Step 3: Select the ‘ Manage Beneficiary Option from the ‘payment and transfer’ tag.
Step 4: On the next page, choose the ‘Inter-Bank’ or ‘Intra Bank’ option and select the ‘Add payee’ option.
Step 5: You need to fill in all beneficiary details like Name, account number, bank name, and IFSC code.
Step 6: Tick the "I Accept Terms & Conditions" box placed at the bottom of the page.
Step 7: You need to click on ‘Confirm’ or ‘Continue’
Step 8: After pressing the continue button, you will receive a One time password (OTP) in your registered mobile number.
Step 9: Mention the OTP to authenticate the registration of the beneficiary.
Step 10: The new beneficiary Is automatically added and will be active in a few hours.
Step 11: once the beneficiary is activated, you can transfer funds to the new beneficiary’s account.
In case you forget your Bank of Maharashtra net banking login password, follow the below- mentioned steps:
1. Visit the Bank of Maharashtra's official website. On the login page and hit the ‘Forget Password’ option.
2. Mention details like user ID, user type, mode of delivery, and your registered mobile number.
3. Choose the services for which you want to generate a new password.
4. Press the ‘submit’ button and generate the new password.
You can access the Bank of Maharashtra net banking service through MahaSecure, an online application for BOM to facilitate its internet banking. You can download the MahaSecure app from the Bank of Maharashtra website. You should collect the necessary credentials from the BOM to use the Mahasecure application. BOM delivers app activation details to your registered mobile number with the bank.
1. Visit the net banking login page and log in with the given credentials.
2. Press the download app button and run the setup file – .msi.
3. After installing the application, look for the MahaSecure icon on your device screen.
4. You will get a verification number on your registered mobile. Use it to verify your account.
5. Choose one security question and answer. It provides access to the application in case of forgetting the password or PIN.
6. Now, enter a four-digit PIN for security.
In case of any queries relating to net banking service, you can reach out to the Bank of Maharashtra Net banking using the following contact details:
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Phone number- troll free number - 1800 233 4526 / 1800 102 2636
2. SMS support: SMS ASSIST at 9223181818.
3. You can reach out to the Bank of Maharashtra helpdesk 24x7x365.
1. How much do BOM charges for inward funds transfer via NEFT or RTGS?
Bank of Maharashtra will not levy any charges for inward funds transfer via NEFT or RTGS as it is free of cost.
2. What is the customer care contact number of the Bank of Maharashtra net banking service?
The customer care number of BOM net banking service is 1800 233 4526 or 1800 102 2636.
3. What is meant by Mahaconnect?
You can avail of different services of the Bank of Maharashtra from anywhere with an internet connection. With Mahaconnect, you can bank globally. You have online, real-time entry to various services offered in a secured environment.
4. Who is eligible for Mahaconnect?
All the customers of the Bank of Maharashtra can use the Mahaconnect service.
5. How to get User-Id & passwords for BOM net Banking Services?
After applying for the Bank of Maharashtra net banking service, you will receive a user Id & password through the post from the bank. In case of an outdated current address in the bank’s record, you should re-updated at the earliest.
6. How can I unblock my Blocked User ID?
Contact the Bank of Maharashtra net banking customer care at 1800 233 1808 to resolve this issue. Also, you can contact them from your registered mobile number.
7. How can I create a duplicate password if I forget the password?
On the Login page, you will find a section called the ‘Forgot password’ where you can submit a request for a new login password.
8. Is a mobile number required for the Bank of Maharashtra net banking login?
You need to register your mobile number with the Bank of Maharashtra to opt for its net banking facilities online.
Andhra Bank Net Banking
Axis Bank Net Banking
Bandhan Bank Net Banking
Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
Bank Of India Net Banking
Canara Bank Net Banking
Citibank Net Banking
HDFC Bank Net Banking
ICICI Bank Net Banking
IDBI Bank Net Banking
IDFC First Bank Net Banking
Indian Bank Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking
IndusInd Bank Net Banking
Karnataka Bank Net Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
Punjab National Bank Net Banking
SBI Net Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Net Banking
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Net Banking
UCO Bank Net Banking
Union Bank Of India Net Banking
YES Bank Net Banking
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.