CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Get Incred personal loans@ interest rates starting from 21%. Flexible repayment tenures between 1 to 4 years. Fast disbursal within 24-28 hours. No credit history required. Processing fee between 2 to 4%. 100% digital application process.
3 - 60 Months
2% - 5%
Currently not available! for similar products
InCred is a new-age financial services company, registered with RBI as an NBFC. It uses technology and data science to make lending reasonable, quick, and simple.
InCred personal loans are available to borrowers for several uses. InCred personal loans can be used for several personal expenses like buying a television, medical expenses, wedding expenses, vacation expenses, home renovation, etc. InCred personal loans can be obtained digitally and are available for applicants with no credit history as well. Applicants do not need any collateral or security to apply for the InCred personal loan. InCred personal loans are disbursed within 12 to 48 hours making them quickly accessible to the borrowers.
1) No collateral or security guarantee is required to obtain the loan
2) Customers with no credit history can also avail of the loan
3) The loan amount varies from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 15,00,000.
4) The rate of interest for InCred personal loans is between 16-36%
5) InCred personal loans are transferred directly to the bank accounts
6) You can avail of the loan for the tenure of your choice. You can choose between 12,24,36,46 and 60 months
7) Loans can be paid back in equated monthly installments (EMIs)
8) Prepayment of the loan is allowed after the 6th installment subject to payment of the charges as agreed.
9) Part prepayment of the loan is not allowed
10) The loans are customized for every customer to suit their borrowing requirements
11) The application process is quick and hassle-free
11) The whole process of application and loan disbursal can be completed online thereby eliminating the need to visit a branch
13) The loans are disbursed quickly to help the borrower meet their requirement
14) Balance transfer facility available as per the existing norms of InCred
15) The rate of interest for personal loans is between 16-36%
16) They have eliminated the redundant, rigid, and outdated methods of lending thereby shifting their focus to customers’ current needs and circumstances.
17) They aspire to be the perfect amalgamation of a traditional bank and the new-age Fintech companies, thus making the borrowing process simpler and more efficient.
Applicant must be currently living in India
The applicant should be a minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 55 years
Minimum monthly income of Rs. 15,000
Aadhaar card, Voter ID, driver's license, or a passport
Last 3 months’ bank statement
Utility bills, bank account statements, Property or municipal tax receipt
The application process for the InCred personal loan via CreditMantri
1. Click on “CHECK ELIGIBILITY”
2. Fill in details like email ID, Mobile number, Residence city, Employment type, Residence pin code, and info about any loans that you may have
3. Tick all checkboxes for agreement terms.
4. Click on “Submit”
5. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
6. Proceed with the rest of the application and your application will be processed in no time.
The application process for the InCred personal loans is quick and easy. Everything can be done online and loans are disbursed within 48 hours. Let us take a look at the step-by-step process for the application.
1. Log in to the official website of InCred.
2. Go to the “Personal Loans” section.
3. Enter your mobile number.
4. You will receive an OTP, enter the OTP on the page
5. You will be redirected to a page asking you to enter basic info.
6. Enter details like –
c. Email ID
d. Monthly Income (Minimum requirement is Rs. 15,000)
e. Date of birth
f. Current Pin code
7. Select employment type – “Salaried” or “Self Employed”
8. Read the “Terms and Conditions” thoroughly
9. Check the box for “I agree to the Terms and Conditions”
10. Click on “Continue”
11. And that’s it! Wait to hear from the team of InCred
There is total flexibility in how you want to pay your EMIs by choosing the tenure. You can pay the EMIs with PaySmart in 3 ways –
2. Phone pe
Let us note the step-by-step process to pay the loans via these options –
Payment of InCred personal loan EMIs via Virtual account –
2. Once the beneficiary is added, you can make payments by going to the Funds Transfer section of your bank. You should be able to choose the beneficiary and input the amount you want to make a transfer to.
3. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Input that in the appropriate place.
4. Transfer should be done after this. You will get a confirmation SMS or email for this.
You could also set up an auto debit facility for every month on the due date. This way the transfer will happen automatically and you will not miss paying the EMI.
Payment of InCred personal loan EMIs via UPI –
1. You can enter the UPI ID for payment by entering 909090 and the last 7 digits of your loan account number
2. You will have to type “InCred Financial Services Limited” and also the amount that you want to pay.
3. Confirm the transaction and you should receive a message after the transfer is done.
Payment of InCred personal loan EMIs via PhonePe –
1. Click on “Recharge” and then “Pay Bills” and then select “Loan Repayment”
2. Enter the beneficiary/company name as “InCred”
3. Now, input your loan account number.
4. Select “Pay”
Having so many options to pay for your EMIs makes it extremely convenient and hassle-free to ensure timely payments. Make sure you follow the discipline and do not default on payments.
The customer care number of InCred is +91 1860 500 2192. You can also reach them at care@InCred.com
The InCred team will get back to you within 48 hours. If they don’t you can write to them at care@InCred.com with your application number. You could also call on their customer care number at +91 1860 500 2192.
InCred personal loan interest rates are between 16-36%. The processing fee is decided by InCred based on the documents submitted.
Applicants with no credit history or credit score are also eligible for the loan. However, InCred reserves the right to reject the application based on any suspicious activity on the documents submitted.
1. How to log in a complaint/where can a complaint be made
Call at 18001022192
You may write a letter at the address- Unit No. 1203, 12th floor, B Wing, The Capital, Plot No.C - 70, G Block, Bandra - Kurla Complex Mumbai-400051 Maharashtra
2. Whom to approach for redressal
Name: Ms. Rosy Dsouza
Email Id: email@example.com
In case the complaint is not resolved within a period of five days or if the customer is not satisfied with the solution provided by Mr. Kiran Gawand then the customer may approach the Grievance Redressal Officer. The name and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer is as follows:
Grievance Redressal Officer Name: Mr. Vaidyanathan Ramamoorthy
E-mail ID: incred(dot)grievance@incred(dot)com
ETelephone no.: 022-42117799
Address: Incred Financial Services Limited, 1203, 12th Floor, B Wing, The Capital, Bandra
Kurla Complex, Mumbai - 400 051
3. Details of InCred Personal Loan:
InCred is a new-age financial services company that aims to make the borrowing process faster and more efficient. It eliminates heavy documentation and visits to the branches. The entire process can be done sitting from home and loan disbursement usually takes about 12-48 hours. What is unique about InCred is that they also give loans to people with no credit history or credit score.
1. Is it possible to prepay the InCred personal loan? Are there any charges?
It is possible to prepay the loan after the 6th installment. Standard charges as per the agreement will have to be paid. Part payment is not allowed.
2. How soon does the money come into my account?
The loan disbursement is very fast and usually, the money is sent to the account within 12-48 hours
3. Do I need to provide security or guarantee to obtain the loan?
No, InCred personal loans are one of the very few personal loans that do not need a security or guarantee
4. Is there any processing fee applicable for the InCred personal loan?
Yes, there is a processing fee that is deducted from the loan amount before disbursement.
5. How can I reach the customer care of InCred?
6. Do I have to pay any fee if I miss the EMI payment?
Yes, you will have to pay a bounce fee and a late payment fee penalty. However, if you have a situation because of which you cannot pay the EMI, you can always call them and restructure the loan.
7. What are the chances of my application being rejected?
InCred will do a thorough background check through the documents you will submit online. As long as you have a clean history with no defaults, late payments, or a bad credit score, your loan should be approved. However, InCred reserves the right to reject a loan based on a negative credit history or fraudulent activities in the past.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application