CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
New Delhi—the place needs no introduction. Delhi or Dilli, famously known as 'Dilwalo ki Dilli' is the capital city of India and is known for its rich cultural heritage and lifestyle. Delhi is often referred as Mini India because the place is a melting pot of culture and religion.
Of the many religions and cultures that prevail in the area with peace and harmony. People from around the country have made Delhi their home due to the opportunities posed by the city. New Delhi is the seat of politics, commerce, IT, education, business and health.
With the growing demand for cars due to is ease of convenience, the application for car loan has been increasing over the period in the city. If you are looking for a car loan in New Delhi, the following information will help you find the right lender.
1. Tenure – Buying a car is not easy nor is it possible for everyone. A car loan is a good way for people to buy a car and pay back the money at a tenure they are comfortable with while enjoying the vehicle.
2. Loans for used cars – Many banks provide loans for used cars. The loan amount will depend on the car type, make and model but it still eases out the financial situation of a borrower.
3. Flexi loans – Most banks provide loans at flexible tenures which the borrower can choose making it easier for the them to repay the loan.
4. Security – car loans are a form of secured loan as the car purchased acts as the collateral. No additional collateral or guarantor is required in most cases.
Following are the eligibility criteria that one must meet to get a car loan in New Delhi
A car loan is one which is used to buy any type of car be it a sedan, hatchback, SUV etc. for own or commercial purposes. They are generally structured as installment loans which the borrowers will repay in Equated Monthly Installments (EMI). These car loans can be got from any bank and NBFCs who are willing to provide the service based on their eligibility criteria.
Will vary from bank to bank for example
Fixed Prepayment charges
Prepayment at any given time – 1% to 3% (or)
Varying prepayment Charges based on repayment cycle
New Delhi is home to both leading banks and automobile manufacturers. Having these two combinations, it works in the customer's favour to get a car at the cheapest price from both the parties. With online facilities, the borrower can easily apply online for a car loan and select a comfortable repayment option based on the credit profile.
Important documents to be submitted while applying for car loans in New Delhi
There many ways one can apply for a car loan in New Delhi
1. The Dealer : You can find dealers in the showrooms where you buy the car who facilitates the car loans for you.
2. Bank/NBFC website : You can go online and visit any of the banks or NBFC that provide car loan and apply for it.
3. Bank/NBFC Branch : The borrowers can visit the branches of the lender and apply for the car loan.
4. Manufacturer: Some of the manufacturers also provide up to 100% on car loans.
5. Customer care: A potential borrower can also call a bank/NBFC customer care with whom they can get the details and apply for the car loan. A bank/NDFC representative will come and collect the necessary documents from your home. Once the verification process is completed your loan will be disbursed.
You can follow the steps given below while choosing a car loan
You can check your eligibility and apply for a car loan by signing up with CreditMantri. By creating their free credit profile on CreditMantri, the user would be matched to car loan lenders in New Delhi based on their credit profile. This eases the process of application as the user can at one place get to see the list of lenders to which they can apply and have a higher chance of car loan approval.
CreditMantri matches your credit and demographic profile to the lender's lending criteria and presents you a shortlist of only those lenders willing to lend to you based on your unique credit profile. In effect, we pre-screen your application to make sure you are likely to qualify as per the lender’s credit criteria. Hence, the chances of your car loan application getting approved is higher.
1. Where can I get the cheapest car loan interest rates in New Delhi?
The interest rate depends on your salary, the loan amount you require, credit score and the tenure you opt for. You can negotiate for good terms with a good credit score.
2. How to get instant e-approval on car loans?
You need to visit the website of lenders be it banks or NBFCs and apply on their website. After inputting the details asked the bank will immediately give you an update if your loan application is approved or not.
3. Where can I find a car loan interest calculator?
You can visit CreditMantri website or the lending bank website where you will find the option of EMI calculator. Input various interest rates to get the respective EMIs. The interest rate can be obtained by applying for the loan where you will submit basic information like salary, company and job experience details based on which interest rates will be displayed.
4. What are the banks that provide car loans in New Delhi?
The banks that provide car loans are
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application