CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About Lost PAN Card
The NSDL e-Gov portal makes it simple to apply for a duplicate PAN card in a few easy steps.
1. Go to TIN-NSDL and choose "Changes or corrections in existing PAN data/ Reprint of PAN card (No changes in existing PAN data)" as the application type. (If your PAN card has been lost, misplaced, or stolen, you should reprint it without changing any of the information.)
2. Complete the mandatory information and submit the form.
3. A token number will be generated and emailed to the email address that you provided on the previous page. Continue with the application filing after noting the token number for future reference.
4. Fill in the required information on the "Personal Details" page, as well as the mode of submission for your PAN application form.
5. There are three modes to choose from:
- Physically send application documents: The acknowledgement form generated after payment must be printed, along with copies of all required documents, and mailed to NSDL's PAN services unit via registered mail.
- Use e-sign to submit scanned images: Aadhaar is required for this option, but you will need to upload scan images of your photograph, signature, and other documents. The application form will only be authenticated with an OTP.
6. After you've completed the steps above, you'll need to decide whether you need a physical PAN card or an e-PAN card. If you choose an e-PAN card, you must provide a valid email address. The digitally signed e-PAN card will be sent to the email address provided.
7. The next step is to complete the "Contact & other details" page as well as the "document details" page, and then submit the application.
8. You will now be directed to the payment page, and an acknowledgement will be generated once the payment has been made.
9. The 15-digit acknowledgement number generated can be used to check the status of your duplicate PAN card.
10. Upon successful submission of the application, the duplicate PAN card will be sent out within two weeks.
One can apply for a reprint of their PAN card through offline mode too. Here are the steps to do that -
1. Print the "Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data" form.
2. Fill out the application with BLOCK letters and Blank Ink.
3. For reference, mention your 10-digit PAN.
4. If you are an individual applicant, two passport-sized photographs must be attached and carefully cross-signed. While signing, the face should not be covered.
5. Then, fill out the form with all of the required information and sign the appropriate boxes.
6. The application must be submitted to the NSDL facilitation center along with payment, proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of PAN.
7. Following payment, a printed acknowledgement form with a 15-digit number is generated.
8. The facilitation center will then forward your application to the Income-tax PAN services unit for review.
9. Using the 15-digit acknowledgement number generated, you can check the status of your duplicate PAN card.
10. After the department receives the application, the duplicate PAN card will be sent out within two weeks.
The most common reason to request for a reprint or duplicate PAN card is -
1. Who can apply for a duplicate PAN card?
Individual PAN card holders can apply on their own. HUFs and other entities can apply through their authorized signatory.
2. Can I have more than one PAN number?
No, an individual can have only one PAN number. A person who has more than one PAN is subject to a Rs. 10,000 penalty under Section 272B(1) of the Income Tax Act.
3. What reasons are accepted to apply for a duplicate PAN?
Loss or theft, change of profile information and damaged PAN card are the most common reasons for applying for a duplicate PAN.
4. Are there any charges to apply for a duplicate PAN?
Yes, a charge of Rs.107, for communication addresses within India, and Rs.989 for communication addresses outside India is applied.
5. When I reapply for a PAN card, will I get a new PAN number too?
No, you will just get a duplicate PAN card with the same PAN number.
Alteration Of Name In PAN Card After Marriage
Bulk PAN Verification
Documents Required For PAN Card
Download E PAN
Duplicate PAN Card Or Reprint PAN Card
Fees And Charges For PAN Card
Form 60 PAN Card Not Available For Rule 114b Transactions
How Is PAN Verification Done
How To Check PAN Card Delivery Status
How To Check Tds Status Through PAN Card
How To Check Your PAN Aadhaar Linking Status
How To Link Aadhaar Card And PAN Card
How To Link PAN Card To Axis Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Canara Bank Account
How To Link Pan Card To HDFC Bank Account
How To Link Pan Card To ICICI Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Paypal Account
How To Link Pan Card To PNB Account
How To Link Pan Card With SBI Account
How To Link Pan Card With UCO Bank Account
How To Link PAN With Epf Account
How To Link PAN With Your Bank Account
How To Track PAN Card Status
Instant PAN Using Aadhaar
Know Your PAN
Know Your Tan
PAN Card Application
PAN Card Customer Care Number
PAN Card Details
PAN Card Eligibility
PAN Form 49a
PAN Form 49aa
PAN Number For Income Tax
Permanent Account Number PAN Form
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application