CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
UTIITSL, or UTI Infrastructure and Technology Services Limited, was founded in 1993 to provide services to UTI scheme investors. It is a government entity that offers technology and outsourcing services to the Indian financial and government sectors. It is one of India's largest financial services providers and has four regional offices and 75 branches across the country.
About UTIITSL PAN
Mutual Fund Registrar and Transfer Services
After-Sales Services - This service handles any changes in address, bank details, repurchase, duplicate certificate issuance, unit share transfer, death claim certificate, and Demat requests.
Income Distribution Warrant - This is concerned with the issuance of warrants, including duplicate warrants.
Reconciliation of paid warrants - Provides services such as collecting paid instruments from banks, reporting paid warrants, bank reconciliation, and other services related to reconciliation of paid warrants.
Management Information System Reports - All Management Information System Reports-related services.
Company Registrar and Transfer Agent Service
Other services - Other services offered under this section include payroll processing, portfolio management, financial product distribution, and insurance services.
UTIITSL's PAN Services
New PAN applications by Indian citizens are done through Form 49A. NRIs and foreign nationals should use form 49AA. Here is a step by step guideline on how to apply for a PAN card on the UTIITSL Portal –
1. Applicants can fill out their new PAN application online at UTIITSL's website by going to the "Menu" options, clicking on "Services," and then selecting "Apply."
2. The form 49A should be filled out carefully, following the instructions on the UTIITSL website.
3. After completing the form, applicants should click "Validation." The completed form is now visible on the screen for verification of the data entered.
4. Submit the form after thorough verification and then click the "Make Payment" button.
5. Applicants are directed to either Billdesk or PayU India to select a payment gateway. Applicants can select whichever option is supported by their card issuing bank.
6. Applicants can then attempt to pay using one of the following methods:
7. Depending on whether or not the payment was successful, the applicant may receive a 'success' or 'failure' message.
8. If the payment is a "failure," the system will return to the filled-out form, and applicants can choose whether to cancel or resubmit the application.
9. If the payment is a "success," a system-generated message will be displayed on the screen.
10. Following a successful payment, the applicant should select "Save" or "Print Form" to obtain a printout of the completed form.
11. After printing the form, the applicant must attach two passport-sized photos measuring 3.5cm x 2.5cm to the boxes provided.
12. The applicant should sign in three different places on the printed form:
13. With the duly signed form, the applicant should attach all required documents such as identity proof, address proof, and a certificate proving the date of birth. Check that the information in the documents corresponds to the information in the form.
14. Check that you have all of the necessary papers in order, including one PAN application form that has been duly filled out, affixed with your photo, and signed, as well as the endorsement of "payment confirmation." Along with three pieces of supporting documentation.
15. To have their application processed and receive their PAN card, applicants should mail the entire set of completed PAN application forms to the nearest UTIITSL office.
1. Can I download my PAN card from the UTIITSL website?
Yes, on the UTIITSL home page, you have the option ‘Download e-PAN’ that allows you to download your PAN.
2. Can I use the UTIITSL portal to make changes to my PAN card?
Yes, you can apply for a new PAN as well as submit changes requests to your existing PAN.
3. What should I do if my PAN card is misplaced?
If you lose your Pan card, you can request a duplicate online by visiting the UTIITSL's official website and completing form 49A for citizens and 49AA for foreigners. The Pan card will be issued within 45 days of making an online payment. The PAN card is valid in perpetuity.
4. How does one apply for a PAN via UTIITSL?
PAN can be obtained through UTIITSL by downloading the application form from the official website of UTIITSL, submitting the form along with the required documents, and making payment online.
5. How do I locate an IT PAN Service Center?
The location of IT PAN Service Centers in any city can be obtained from the local Income Tax Office, any UTIITSL office in that city, or from the Income Tax Department's website.
6. What services do these IT PAN Service Centers offer?
IT PAN Service Centers will provide new PAN application forms (Forms 49A and 49AA), assist applicants in filling out the forms, collect completed forms, and issue acknowledgement slips. After receiving a PAN from the Income Tax Department, UTIITSL will print and deliver the PAN card to the applicant.
Alteration Of Name In PAN Card After Marriage
Bulk PAN Verification
Documents Required For PAN Card
Download E PAN
Duplicate PAN Card Or Reprint PAN Card
Fees And Charges For PAN Card
Form 60 PAN Card Not Available For Rule 114b Transactions
How Is PAN Verification Done
How To Check PAN Card Delivery Status
How To Check Tds Status Through PAN Card
How To Check Your PAN Aadhaar Linking Status
How To Link Aadhaar Card And PAN Card
How To Link PAN Card To Axis Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Canara Bank Account
How To Link Pan Card To HDFC Bank Account
How To Link Pan Card To ICICI Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Paypal Account
How To Link Pan Card To PNB Account
How To Link Pan Card With SBI Account
How To Link Pan Card With UCO Bank Account
How To Link PAN With Epf Account
How To Link PAN With Your Bank Account
How To Track PAN Card Status
Instant PAN Using Aadhaar
Know Your PAN
Know Your Tan
Lost PAN Reapply
PAN Card Application
PAN Card Customer Care Number
PAN Card Details
PAN Card Eligibility
PAN Form 49a
PAN Form 49aa
PAN Number For Income Tax
Permanent Account Number PAN Form
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application