CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About PAN Form 49AA
Form 49AA is divided into different subsections to make it much simpler for the applicant to fill the form. On the top left and right corners of the form, you have spaces for the applicant to affix their photographs. The form is split into about 17 components.
1. Assessing Officer Code: In this section, the applicant has to specify the details of the assessing officer code such as the accounts office, accounts office type,accounts office number, and range code.
2. Full name: The individual should mention details, such as first name, last name, and surname along with the marital status in this part.
3. Abbreviation of the name: The applicant has to abbreviate the name according to what has to be displayed in the PAN card.
4. Other name - Here, the applicant has to specify the details of their other name if they are known by any other name.
6. Date of birth - Individuals have to mention the date of birth and organizations have to mention the date of incorporation/agreement/ partnership/trust deed.
7. Father’s name - Individual applicants have to mention the first name, last name, and surname of their father here. Even married women have to fill this part of the form.
8. Address: The applicant needs to enter the details of their residential address and office address. He/she has to give accurate details while entering the address.
9. Address of communication: The applicant has to mention the contact address here.
10. Telephone number and email id: The applicant has to mention their country code, state code, and telephone/mobile number for communication purposes.
11. Status of the applicant: Here, applicants have to specify if they are individuals, HUF members, companies, partnerships, firms, etc.
12. Registration number - The registration number for companies, firms, LLPs, etc are specified.
13. Citizenship - The applicant has to mention the country of which he/she is a
14. citizen and the ISD code of the country of which he/she is a citizen.
15. Representative of the applicant in India - The applicant should specify the details of the representative or the agent including their address or full name.
16. Documents submitted: The applicant is required to mention all the documents he/she has submitted along with the form.
17. KYC details: The KYC details have to be filled in by a qualified foreign investor as defined by the regulations under SEBI. The KYC details encompass information such as the marital status, occupation details, citizenship status, etc.
Here PAN Form 49AA - IMAGE 1
Form 49AA applicants should submit the documents specified in the following table:
1. Basic Rules:
b) Preferably use Black Ink
c) The form should be filled only in English.
d) Each box should be filled only with one character, either an alphabet, punctuation, or number. A box should be left blank after every character.
2) Signature/Thumb Impression:
b) Sign or place a left-hand thumb impression within the box on the right side of the form. Do not sign over the photo. The face of the applicant must be clear, or else the application will be rejected.
c) Thumb impression if used, should be certified by a magistrate or a notary public or a gazetted officer under an official seal and stamp.
3) AO Code: This consists of details such as Area Code, AO Type, Range Code, and AO Number. AO code of the jurisdictional assessing officer must be filled up by the applicant. These details can be obtained from the Income Tax Office, PAN Center, or websites of PAN Service Providers (www.utiitsl.com or www.tin-nsdl.com)
4) Photographs: Affix two recent color photographs with white background (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm). Do not staple or pin the photo to the form. The image will be clear on the PAN card only if the photo affixed on the form is clear and of good quality.
5) Avoid overwriting and giving the correct details.
6) Fill in all the mandatory fields.
7) Names should be entered without the use of any abbreviation or salutation or title.
8) You have to provide the details of representative assessee in column 14 of the Application form.
9) Recheck and edit if there are any corrections.
Form 49A is an application form specifically for individuals residing in India to get the allotment of the 10 digit alphanumeric PAN number. You can download the application form online from Protean eGov Technologies Limited e-Governance official website or UTIITSL website similar to PAN Form 49AA. Once the form is filled with the correct details, the applicant can pay the amount online and submit the form along with the necessary documents and photographs.
1. Can an US citizen get a PAN Card in India?
Yes, an US citizen can get a PAN card in India. You can apply through PAN Form 49AA which you can download through the TIN-NSDL or the UTIITSL. Individuals who are foreign nationalities, OCI holders, and PIOs can use this form to get a PAN card.
2. Can I get a PAN card before 18?
According to section 160 of the Income Tax Act, even minors are eligible to apply for the PAN card as there is no specified age limit in the Act. PAN card can be applied for children below 5 years and is the permanent identity proof regardless of the change in the name or address.
3. Can A 14 year old apply for a PAN Card?
To apply for a PAN card, the person must be at least 18 years old. However, parents or guardians of those below 18 can also apply for PAN on their account.
Alteration Of Name In PAN Card After Marriage
Bulk PAN Verification
Documents Required For PAN Card
Download E PAN
Duplicate PAN Card Or Reprint PAN Card
Fees And Charges For PAN Card
Form 60 PAN Card Not Available For Rule 114b Transactions
How Is PAN Verification Done
How To Check PAN Card Delivery Status
How To Check Tds Status Through PAN Card
How To Check Your PAN Aadhaar Linking Status
How To Link Aadhaar Card And PAN Card
How To Link PAN Card To Axis Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Canara Bank Account
How To Link Pan Card To HDFC Bank Account
How To Link Pan Card To ICICI Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Paypal Account
How To Link Pan Card To PNB Account
How To Link Pan Card With SBI Account
How To Link Pan Card With UCO Bank Account
How To Link PAN With Epf Account
How To Link PAN With Your Bank Account
How To Track PAN Card Status
Instant PAN Using Aadhaar
Know Your PAN
Know Your Tan
Lost PAN Reapply
PAN Card Application
PAN Card Customer Care Number
PAN Card Details
PAN Card Eligibility
PAN Form 49a
PAN Number For Income Tax
Permanent Account Number PAN Form
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application