CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Form 49A is required to be filed by Indian citizens who are situated within or outside India, while Form 49AA is to be filed by individuals outside India or companies incorporated outside India.
There are four options for filing a PAN Card application online:
1.Physical form submission with documents
4.Digital Signature based.
1. Physical mode submission
This method requires the applicant to print the application form and attach photos after online data entry and submit the application along with the required documents. The process involved is as given below:
2. e-KYC based
3. e-Sign based
In the Aadhar based e-Sign option, an applicant is required to upload scanned images of the photo, signature and supporting documents while making the application.
4. Digital Signature-based
An applicant is required to submit scanned copies of documents for this option.
Authentication is to be done using their digital signature.
About Permanent Account Number (PAN) form
For individuals and Hindu Undivided Families (HUF):
For other categories
1. Personal details in the form should match with the supporting documents.
2. The resident's address, mobile number and email id should be correct.
3. The application is required to be filled in Block Letters only.
4. While applying online, the scan copy of the photo should not exceed 30kb in size.
5. Similarly, the scan copy of the signature should not exceed 60kb in size.
6. The photograph is required to be clipped or stapled in the form.
7. Signature must be affixed in such a manner that a portion of the signature is across the photo as well as the form.
8. In the case of a thumb impression for a physical form, it is required to be attested by a Gazetted Officer or Magistrate under his official seal and stamp.
9. The AO code, the AO type, Range Code and Area of the Jurisdictional Assessing Officer is required to be filled up by the applicant in the form. These codes are available from the PAN centres or the Income Tax Office.
E-PAN is the PAN provided in PDF format rather than a physical card. It is generally sent to the email id mentioned in the PAN application form. The PAN applicant is required to indicate the requirement of such format at the time of application. In such cases, email is mandatory to be mentioned in the application form.
Income Tax Department has launched a facility to provide PAN to an assessee on the basis of his AADHAR number.
This facility however is subject to the following conditions namely:
1. He has not been allotted a PAN;
2. The assessee's mobile number is linked with his Aadhar number.
3. His complete date of birth is available on his AADHAR Card.
4. The Assessee is not a minor on the date of application for PAN.
1. Go to the Income-tax e-filing website.
2. Click on the option ‘Get New PAN’
3. Enter the Aadhar number of the applicant
4. Next, enter the OTP received on the mobile number linked with Aadhar.
5. Authenticate the Aadhar details.
6. Validate Email-id.
7. Lastly, download the e-PAN on successful validation.
1. Visit the Protean eGov Technologies Limited site or the UTIITSL portal.
2. Fill out the PAN change request form.
3. Mention your PAN number correctly since any incorrect number will delay your request.
4. Select the checkbox next to the parameters required to be changed.
5. Check and verify all the details before submitting the form.
6. Once the changes are confirmed, you will receive a 15 digit acknowledgement number. This will be required for further communication or to track your application.
7. Lastly, make the payment, take a printout of the acknowledgement and after attaching the required documents send it to the following address:
Income Tax PAN Service Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure, 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No 341, Survey No.997/8, Model Colony, Pune- 411016.
1. What is the PAN number?
A permanent account number is a unique number that is assigned to every person in the country for the purpose of identification and also helping in the process of banking and other transactions.
2. How many digits are there in the PAN card number?
The PAN card is a 10 digit alphanumeric number that is assigned to each applicant and is unique for each applicant.
Alteration Of Name In PAN Card After Marriage
Ao Code For PANcard
Bulk PAN Verification
Documents Required For PAN Card
Download E PAN
Duplicate PAN Card Or Reprint PAN Card
Fees And Charges For PAN Card
Form 60 PAN Card Not Available For Rule 114b Transactions
How Is PAN Verification Done
How To Check PAN Card Delivery Status
How To Check Tds Status Through PAN Card
How To Check Your PAN Aadhaar Linking Status
How To Link Aadhaar Card And PAN Card
How To Link PAN Card To Axis Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Canara Bank Account
How To Link Pan Card To HDFC Bank Account
How To Link Pan Card To ICICI Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
How To Link PAN Card To Paypal Account
How To Link Pan Card To PNB Account
How To Link Pan Card With SBI Account
How To Link Pan Card With UCO Bank Account
How To Link PAN With Epf Account
How To Link PAN With Your Bank Account
How To Track PAN Card Status
Instant PAN Using Aadhaar
Know Your PAN
Know Your Tan
Lost PAN Reapply
PAN Card Application
PAN Card Customer Care Number
PAN Card Details
PAN Card Eligibility
PAN Form 49a
PAN Form 49aa
PAN Number For Income Tax
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application