CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Currently not available! for similar products
With smart banking features and an easy-to-use mobile application, the Paytm Credit Cards allow customers to get the best possible shopping experience online and offline.
Paytm Credit Card users can also enjoy enhanced shopping privileges with their complimentary Paytm First membership. This exclusive membership gives access to up to Rs. 75,000 worth of joining benefits.
- Issued in partnership with SBI, HDFC, & CITI
- Paytm SBI Card, Paytm SBI Card SELECT, Paytm CITI Credit Card, Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Cashbacks of up to 5% on every transaction
- Exclusive membership benefits of up to Rs. 75,000 towards Paytm First
- Complimentary Cyber Fraud Insurance of up to Rs. 2 lakhs
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access across the country
- Exciting offers on shopping, travel & dining
- Zero Annual Fee
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver up to Rs. 250
2. 2% Cashback on all other purchases through Paytm App
3. 1% Cashback everywhere else
2. Rs.750 Cashback
2. Rs. 4,000 Gift Card on achieving Annual Retail spend of Rs. 6 Lakhs
The Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card offers Unlimited Cashback on purchases made for necessities, retail purchases, entertainment, travel, and other expenses.
The annual fee shall be levied only if the card is not activated within 90 days of card issuance, or if the minimum threshold of Rs. 50,000 is not achieved. Renewal fees are also waived on annual expenditures of Rs. 150,000.
3. 1% Cashback on all other retail spends
4. 5% cashback on shopping, dining, travel & hotel bookings with Smartbuy & Payzapp
2. Rs. 500 Gift Card upon spending Rs. 50,000 every quarter
3. 1% Cashback upon spending Rs.10,000 every month
Combining the reputation of Citibank and the customer-centric service mentality of Paytm, Citi Paytm Credit cards offer enhanced customer experience to its users. With attractive joining benefits and extended cashbacks on every transaction, this credit card aims at making your financial management a breeze.
Annual fee & joining fees waived off upon spending Rs.1 lakh or more in the first year
2. Get Rs.300 cashback for spending between Rs.2500-Rs.3000 within 30 days of card issuance
3. Additional cashback of Rs.200 for spending more than Rs.3000 within 30 days of card issuance
2. 2% cashback on spending at Paytm Flights
3. 3% cashback on all other retail spends
4. 1% cashback on all other spends
Overall, the Paytm Credit Cards are a great addition to the company’s product lineup and offer customers a host of benefits and privileges. With their wide acceptability, attractive rewards and cashbacks, and smart banking features, the cards are sure to be a hit with customers.
1. What are the eligibility criteria for the Paytm Credit Cards?
2. Where do I apply for the Paytm Credit Cards?
You can apply for the cards either through the Paytm App, or through the bank's website.
3. Is there an annual fee or joining fee to get Paytm credit card?
Yes, there is a nominal joining fee on Paytm credit cards. But you can get them waived off by spending a certain amount on your Paytm credit card within 30 days of card issuance. Check individual card features on this aspect.
4. What is Paytm First Membership?
Paytm First is a premium rewards and loyalty program for Paytm users. It provides exclusive benefits in addition to the regular offers. Paytm First members will receive numerous exclusive benefits from leading partnered brands. Your Paytm First membership will be activated within 15 working days if you make at least one transaction of Rs. 100 within one year of receiving your card.
5. What exactly are fuel surcharge waiver fees?
Fuel surcharge waiver fees imply that you do not have to pay the surcharge fees when using the card to purchase gasoline or diesel. The customer receives a 1% fuel surcharge waiver between Rs. 400 and Rs. 2000, with a maximum of Rs. 250 per statement.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application