CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Currently not available! for similar products
What Is The Uni Card?
The Uni card differs from a traditional credit card in that interest does not begin to accrue until the payment due date of the first billing cycle. With this card, you are able to make purchases anywhere and only pay a third of the total cost for party expenses, fashion sales, emergency expenses, and bills. Pay your monthly expenses in three equal installments over 3 months or 2 months, free of additional fees.
1. UNI card offers one of the simplest application processes.
2. Download and install the UNI card app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
3. Enter your mobile number. It is verified with an OTP.
5. The app will now pull out your latest credit report. It uses CRIF to do that.
6.Once your credit report is analyzed, your eligible credit limit is displayed
7. Once you agree to the terms & conditions, your card is generated.
8. You can start using the virtual card right away. The physical card will be printed and sent to you in a few days.
9. You get the physical card in a beautiful packaging that includes the UNI Pay card, a Toblerone chocolate, a personalized luggage tag, and a face mask.
The Uni Card is unique because of its intuitive app, convenient management of your card through the app, and more importantly, the 3-month interest-free repayment method. The card also offers a great rewards program that gives you 1% cashback on all full payments.
If you are a student or a fresher at your job, a UNI card can offer you with some decent credit limit so that you can establish a healthy financial background for your future. You can also avail of the benefits that this card offers, such as interest-free payments for a period of three months and 1% cashback on your full payments. Furthermore, the Uni card has an intuitive app that makes managing your account easy. So, if you are looking for a credit card that offers good benefits and is easy to manage, the Uni Card may be a good option for you.
1. How is a UNI Card different from a traditional credit card?
UNI Card is backed by a fintech company and supported by a lending partner. Instead of a credit limit, you get a BNPL loan in your name. You can use this loan to make purchases online or offline and repay it in 3 or 2 interest-free installments.
2. How much credit limit can I get with my Uni card?
At present, applicants can get credit limits of up to Rs.6 lakhs with Uni Pay cards.
3. Do they check my credit score to process my Uni Card application?
Yes, they check your credit score to process your Uni card.
4. Can I use the Uni card to withdraw cash from an ATM?
No, cash withdrawal from an ATM is currently unavailable with Uni cards.
5. Can I use my Uni card for international transactions?
No, international transactions are not available on Uni cards at this moment.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application