CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Currently not available! for similar products
Enjoy Life King Size with Standard Chartered Credit Card
Unlock discounts & offers across dining, shopping, travel & more
360 degree rewards
Contactless credit card
Standard Chartered Bank offers Smart Credit Card with different features and benefits. Let’s take a look at them.
1. Get cashback of up to Rs. 18,000 annually.
2. Get flat 2% cashback on all online spending. Flat 1% cash back on other spends.
3. Convert your payments into EMIs with an interest rate as low as 0.99% and no processing fee.
4. Pay only the minimum amount due and enjoy an extended interest-free period of up to 90 days.
6. Contactless transactions for faster checkouts and safe payments
7. 3D secure OTP verification for enhanced security for online transactions.
8. Take advantage of instant payment solutions like Bharat QR, Bharat Bill Payment Solution (BBPS), and Samsung Secure Pay.
9. Kuch bhi on EMI – Get an option to convert your spending above Rs. 2,000 to easy EMI repayments via online or mobile banking. Get attractive interest rates and flexible tenure options.
10. 360 Rewards – With Standard Chartered 360 rewards, you can redeem your reward points from our new updated catalog.
11. Dial-a-loan – Avail of a loan up to Rs. 5,00,000 with flexible repayment tenure starting from 12 to 60 months.
12. Balance Transfer – Get the option to transfer the balance up to Rs. 5,00,000 from other credit banks’ credit cards at a low-interest rate.
13. Balance EMI – Get an option to convert your outstanding up to Rs. 5,00,000 in EMIs with zero processing fee.
The minimum age for add-on cardholders should be 18 years
Stable monthly income
Sourcing city/location of the bank
Documents required for salaried
Passport, Voter ID Card, Government ID, PAN card
Aadhaar card/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card/Job Card
Last month's salary slip
Documents required for self-employed
Certified financials, Latest IT returns, Last Business Continuity proof
Latest IT returns, Last Business Continuity proof
The fees and charges for the SCB Smart credit card are as below –
Annual fee (1st year) – Rs. 499 + GST waived as a special offer (does not apply to existing SCB credit card holders).
Renewal fee (from 2nd year) – Rs. 499 + GST. The renewal fee is reversed for cardholders with spending more than Rs. 1,20,000 in the preceding year.
1. Kuch-Bhi-on-EMI via Phone Banking
2. Kuch-Bhi-on-EMI via SMS
3. Kuch-Bhi-on-EMI via Online Banking and SCB Mobile banking
The application process for Standard Chartered Bank Smart Credit Card through CreditMantri
2. Enter details like Email ID, Mobile Number, Residence city, Employment type, Residence Pin code
3. Click on “Submit”
4. It will generate an OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number. Enter that.
5. The rest of the application process is also easy and will be done quickly.
The application process for Standard Chartered Bank Smart Credit Card through the official website
2. Go to “Cards”, and select “SMART CREDIT CARD”
3. Click on “APPLY NOW”
4. You will be asked, “Do you have an existing relationship with Standard Chartered Bank?” Select “Yes” or “No” accordingly.
5. Click on “NEXT”
6. Give your “Full Name”, “Email ID”, and “Mobile Number”.
7. Click on “NEXT”
8. Input your “Residence Zip Code”
9. Click on “NEXT”
10. Select “Source of Income” – Salaried, Self-employed Business, Self-employed professional.
11. Enter your “Gross Monthly Income”
12. Proceed to complete the rest of the application
The offline Application process for Standard Chartered Bank Smart Credit Card
1. Will I earn cashback on cash withdrawal transactions?
No, cash withdrawal transactions are not eligible for cashback.
2. Where can I see the cashback earned on my Smart card?
a) The cashback earned on a Smart Card will be available in the Rewards Portal of the Bank
b) Client needs to log into Online Banking & proceed to 360 Rewards or log in directly to 360 Rewards
c) Next, please select Smart card in the drop-down menu (in case of multiple SCB credit cards),
d) Once redeemed the cashback will reflect in your credit card account within the next 3 working
3. Will the cashback earned on my Smart Card be directly adjusted against my Outstanding Statement Balance?
If the cashback is redeemed prior to the date of your credit card statement cycle, the cashback will be adjusted against the total outstanding. Otherwise, the cashback will be adjusted in the next statement cycle.
4. Do all transactions on the Smart credit card qualify for the special interest rate of 0.99% per month and Nil processing fee?
The special interest rate of 0.99% per month and Nil processing fee is valid only on eligible transactions as defined by the Bank. The client can avail of the EMI facility via Online Banking or SC Mobile or any other channels of Standard Chartered Bank. The facility is also available for any EMI conversions undertaken at the point of sale with the merchant (retail outlets or e-commerce websites)
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application