CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Life Insurance is an agreement between the insurance company and the life insured in which the insurance company promises to offer compensation for loss of life against premium payments made by the insured. Here is how life insurance can prove to be useful:
1. Risk Cover: Life insurance offers risk cover to the life insured’s family as monetary compensation in return for the premium paid.
2. Various Plans: Insurance companies provide different types of plans depending on an individual’s need for life insurance. Additional benefits can be availed with extra premium.
3. Encourages Savings/ Wealth creation: Insurance policies are like a saving plan since they invest the premium paid in various profitable ventures. This promotes savings habits among investors.
4. Guaranteed Income: In life insurance cover, a guaranteed sum assured is payable on the occurrence of an event as stated in the policy document.
5. Loan Facility: Insurance companies allow the life insured to borrow a certain pre-decided amount. Only select policies have this option.
6. Tax Benefits: Insurance premium payments can be considered for deduction under section 80C of the income tax Act, 1961.
A CIBIL™ score is a three digit number between 300 and 900 that gives potential lenders a quick idea of your loan
Credit repair involves rebuilding your credit health to a level where you become eligible for loans.
A credit report is a history of your credit behaviour and contains detailed information on all your loan and credit
A credit rating - also known as a credit score - is a 3 digit number between 300-900 that gives potential lenders
A bad credit score is generally one that is less than 650. A credit score is a three digit number in the range of 300-900
Yes. In fact, a credit score of 850 is very good! Most lenders look for a minimum credit score of 750 to approve loans
There are several ways in which you can improve your credit score. Depending on how good or bad your score is,
Is 800 a good credit score? Yes. In fact, a credit score of 800 is very good! Only a small percentage of people reach,
Is it possible to obtain a free credit check or credit report? The answer is yes and no!
Your CIBIL™ Score plays an important role in getting loans and credit cards sanctioned, because it gives lenders
It is not possible for anyone, either lenders or borrowers, to get a CIBIL™ score or credit report for free.
It is important to know that there is no such thing as a CIBIL™ defaulter list. There used to be a defaulter list earlier,
There is really no number that can be established as the average credit score in India. Many people see regular
You can repair your credit absolutely free if you do it yourself! However, many people choose to get professional help
First, it is important to note that there is no ‘Defaulters List’ that is maintained or circulated by CIBIL™ or any of the other
Sourav and Ankit are watching the New York Marathon on TV and decide that they want to run a marathon.
In India, the best credit score to have is one that is 750 or above. The three credit rating agencies that operate in India
Is a credit score of 700 good? While it is not a very bad score, it is not good enough to automatically qualify
It is difficult to get a loan with a credit score of 650. Most banks look for a minimum score of 750 when deciding
It is not likely that you will get a loan with a credit score of 600. Most banks look for a minimum score of 750
It is difficult to get a loan with a credit score of 550. Most banks look for a minimum score of 750 when deciding
A poor CIBIL™ score can increase your financial problems and make it difficult to access credit, whether as a loan or credit.
One common worry that runs through your mind after you have made a credit card settlement is,