Punjab National Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Punjab National Bank (PNB) was established in 1894 and offers personal, social, agricultural, international and corporate banking services. PNB is a state-owned corporation and has its headquarters in New Delhi, India. The bank has a dedicated customer service department through which it addresses all kinds of customer queries and grievances. The query could be regarding any bank product or service ranging from how to use PNB NetBanking, or how to register for a particular product, request for account balance and transaction details, request for new cheque book or statement, request help with resolving any kind of issue. If you have a query for the PNB credit card customer care department, you can approach the general enquiry number or the dedicated number for credit card enquiries and have a representative resolve your issue.
Below is a list of PNB Customer Care nos. for general enquiries and PNB Card Customer Care numbers (for queries related to credit cards).
Punjab National Bank Credit Card Toll Free Number
If you would like to get in touch with the bank for any kind of credit card-related query – be it credit card information or credit card blocking or to file any complaints related to credit cards, you can contact the following PNB credit card customer care no.:
Punjab National Bank24 x 7 credit card Customer Care Toll free number: 1800 180 2345
You can also contact the non Toll Free number : 0120-4616200
In case of loss or fraud:
In case of loss, theft or fraudulent transaction on your credit card, call thePNB Credit Cards 24-hour Customer Care numbers 1800 180 2345 or 0120 – 4616200 immediately to get your credit card blocked.
You can also send an email to email@example.com and get your credit card blocked.
In case you lose your debit card, you should immediately contact the bank and get your card hotlisted or blocked to avoid potential misuse. Following are the ways you can do it:
You can call the PNB 24x7 customer care toll free numbers: 1800 180 2222 /1800 103 2222 or non-toll free number 0120-2490000.
Direct call to ATM Switch: 011-23319972.
Block your card through SMS:
SMS HOT (space) Card Number to 5607040 from your registered mobile number.
You can also contact your nearest PNB branch.
Punjab National Bank Customer Care 24x7 for general enquiries
You can call the following number(s) in case of general enquiries like balance or transaction enquiries. You can give a missed call on the toll free/non toll free numbers from your registered mobile number and you will get your account balance You can also contact thePNB customer service nos.in case you need to report any kind of issue including non-disbursement of cash from a PNB or non-PNB ATM, or if you get a transaction alert for a withdrawal you didn’t make.
PNB Customer Care Toll Free numbers :
Toll free- 1800 180 2222 / 1800 103 2222
Non Toll Free No.: 0120-249000
Punjab National Bank Customer Care (Email contacts)
If you wish to contact PNB via email, you can write to: care (at) pnb (dot) co (dot) in
If you are an NRI wishing to contact PNB Customer Care, you can do so by calling the following number: +91 120 249 0000.
You can also hotlist your debit card by PNB Internet Banking. Kindly note that debit card once blocked cannot be unblocked later.
Contact Punjab National Bank – City Wise :
For Registering Your Feedback :
In case you want to leave your feedback with the bank, you can call the PNB Bank 24 Hours Customer Care Numbersand talk to a customer care executive regarding your feedback. You can also submit your feedback online by using the Feedback form available on the PNB website.
For Grievance Redressal:
- The bank provides a separate link on its website in case of any grievances, complaints, queries or feedback. If you have a grievance you wish you file, you can do so in any of the following ways: Contact the branch manager of the branch where your account is maintained. If this is not possible, you can approach the branch manager of your nearest PNB branch. The Branch Manager is the first point of contact for immediate redressal of grievance. Ensure that you obtain the complaint form from the branch and submit the complaint on the prescribed format against acknowledgement.
- You can also submit your complaint online, using the online form available on the PNB website. This ensures faster resolution. It is also possible to track the status of your complaint by quoting your CRM Service Number.
- You can also call the PNB 24 Hours Customer Care number and lodge a complaint. Make sure you get your docket/reference number for future referrals.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided at Level 1 or you did not receive any response, then you may escalate this issue to the Circle Head of Punjab National Bank.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided at Level 2 or did receive any response, then you may escalate this issue to the Zonal Head of Punjab National Bank.
- If the resolution provided at Level 3 is not satisfactory, or you did not receive a reply, then you can escalate this issue to the Principal Nodal Officer (PNO). Following are the details:
Principal Nodal Officer
Punjab National Bank
HO: 5, Sansad Marg,
Tel. No: +91-11-23716185
E-Mail: care (at) pnb (dot) co (dot) in
If you still have not received a satisfactory resolution within a month, you may get in touch with the Banking Ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India.
Locate PNB Bank :
There is a comprehensive list of address and numbers if you wish to get in touch with PNB bank. Just log on to the website and click on the “Locate Us” link, where you could search and refine to find the address of your desired PNB bank branch. Following is the corporate and address of the bank :
Corporate Office :
# 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi - 110 607