CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Punjab National Bank has continuously strived in offering the best customer support to all its customers. It is one of the leading public sector banks that has embraced digital banking solutions for the benefit of its customers.
Mobile banking offers simple and convenient banking services to the users. Mobile Banking users can access various financial and non-financial transactions through their mobile phones with a single click. They can check their account balance, do fund transfers, pay bills, do mobile/DTH recharges, invest in insurance and mutual funds and many more.
PNB Bank’s Mobile Banking services are offered through these channels –
About Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking
PNB ONE Mobile App is available on Google Play & Apple App Store. It allows you to carry out a number of PNB Banking transactions 24x7 from anywhere without visiting the branch.
How to register on PNB ONE app?
You can register directly on the PNB ONE app using your mobile number registered on your PNB account:
How do I reset my Password?
Services available on PNB ONE
1. All accounts will be displayed in an illustrative manner (Savings, Deposits, Loan, Overdraft, Current, Credit Card) 2. Detailed view of account statement 3. Check Balances
4. Regular Transfers 5. “Self” (for own accounts), “Within” (for PNB accounts) & “Other” (for non-PNB accounts) will be there. 6. NEFT/IMPS/UPI for Interbank fund transfers. 7. Instant Transfers (without adding beneficiary) 8. IMPS using MMID 9. Quick Transfer without adding beneficiary. 10. Indo- Nepal Remittance 11. RTGS
12. Open a term deposit account 13. Open Recurring Deposit account 14. Premature FD Closure 15. Mutual Funds 16. Insurance
17. View your recent transactions 18. View list of recent payees in “My Favorite Payee” tab 19. Schedule your transaction 20. Recurring transactions
Manage Debit Card
21. Apply for a new card 22. Update limits of ATM withdrawal, POS/ Ecom transactions 23. Hotlist debit card
Manage Credit Card
24. Link/De link Credit Card 25. Auto Payment Registration 26. Auto Payment De-Registration 27. Change card limit 28. Statement on e-mail 29. Damaged card replacement
Unified Payment Interface (UPI):
30. Send / Collect money through UPI 31. Transaction History 32. Complaint Management 33. User Deregistration
Scan & Pay (BHARAT QR)
34. Make Payment by scanning QR directly. 35. Link your cards once and make the payment directly from the account.
36. Register biller pertaining to Mutual fund, Insurance, Telecom, Electricity, DTH, credit card etc. 37. Pay bills directly to registered billers.
38. Available in English and Hindi
39. Inquire Cheque Status 40. Stop Cheque 41. Request for Cheque book 42. View Cheque 43. PNB Suraksha
44. View account statement of account 45. Download account statement in PDF
46. Frequently used services can be added to this Tab.
Value Added Services
47. PAN/ Aadhaar Registration 48. E-mail ID Updation 49. E statement registration 50. E-Statement de registration 51. MMID( used for IMPS) 52. Last 10 SMS 53. Govt. Initiatives 54. Apply for Locker 55. Apply for Government Schemes: - Atal Pension Yojana - Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana - Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 56. Apply for Locker 57. Link PPF account and transfer amount 58. PNB Rakshak 59. View & Download E- Interest Certificate for loan & Deposit account 60. Set Limits
Complaint Service Management
61. Raise a complaint / Service Request 62. Track your request 63. Request history
PNB SMS Banking is available for customers who have registered for SMS Alerts. Customers can avail the features by sending an SMS to 5607040.
Customers can visit their nearest branch to register their mobile number for SMS Banking.
Offers banking services like check account balance, get mini statement, get status of cheques, execute stop payment of cheques and self-transfer of funds (Rs. 5000/- daily limit) anytime from anywhere.
Keywords and the Services – Send the keywords to 5607040
For Balance Inquiry
BAL /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g: BAL 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Mini Statement Inquiry
MINSTMT /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g. MINSTMT 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Self Transfer of Funds - Daily Limit
SLFTRF /space/ FROM A/C /space/ TO A/C /space/ AMOUNT
e.g. SLFTRF 015300YYYYYYYYYY 015300XXXXXXXXXX 100
For Cheque Status Inquiry
CHQINQ /space/ CHEQUE NUMBER /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g. CHQINQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Stop Payment Of Cheque
STPCHQ /space/ CHEQUE NO. /space/ 16 digit Account number
e.g. STPCHQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
PNB SMS Alerts Service:
Customers can register for SMS Alerts to get instant alerts for all transactions carried out on Cards (ATMs, POS, E Commerce), Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, CDM, etc.
They can also set alert for over the counter transactions for amount Rs. 5000/- & above. (Pension Accounts: Rs. 1000/- & above).
Customers have to register for SMS Alerts by linking their mobile number to their account.
PNB Sleep Easy
PNB Sleep Easy is an innovative solution to secure your password security.
You can disable your Internet/Mobile Banking password when not in use by simply sending an SMS. You can re-enable it with a single click.
BLOCK IBS to 92640 92640 or 5607040 for Retail Internet Banking users.
BLOCK MBS to 92640 92640 or 5607040 for Mobile Banking users.
PNB Missed Call services allows you to check your account balance by giving a missed call.
Your mobile number should be linked with your account. It is also free of cost.
Give a missed call to toll free number 1800 180 2223 or tolled number 0120-2303090 and get the Account Balance through SMS.
It is currently available for Savings Bank and Current Accounts.
If there are more than one accounts linked to a single mobile number, you will get the balance on all the accounts.
1. What happens if I change my mobile number?
In case you have changed your mobile number, you need to update the new number on your account at the nearest branch. You have to then re-install the PNB ONE and register with the new mobile number.
2. How can I link my mobile number to my PNB Bank account?
In order to update your mobile number on your PNB Bank account, you need to visit the nearest branch. You can also update it through PNB ATM.
3. What to do if the mobile banking account is locked?
PNB ONE is generally locked if the account holder enters incorrect MPIN more than five times. To unlock the account, you can reset the same by clicking on Trouble Signing-in Reset MPIN Enter OTP Set new MPIN.
4. I have different accounts in different branches; can I register mobile banking for all of them?
All the accounts opened under the same Customer ID will be available by default after registration. If any of the accounts are not visible, you may visit the branch and get the Customer ID updated for those accounts.
5. Can I Scan QR Code & Pay through PNB One?
Yes, PNB ONE app has the option of “Scan & Pay” on Dashboard. Click on the option and scan the QR code - enter amount - make payment.
6. Can I open a Fixed Deposit account using PNB One?
Yes, you can open an FD on the PNB ONE app. Login into PNB ONE - Click on “Services” - Accounts - Open Fixed Deposit - Enter required details regarding period of FD, amount etc. Account will be opened instantly. You can view the FD details under Deposit Accounts after 24 hours.
7. What is my user id? How do I get it?
The default User ID for mobile banking is your Customer Id mentioned on the front page of your Passbook. You can change your User ID by clicking on ‘Update User ID’ to set your desired User ID.
Get loans starting from 11.25% interest rate
Know how to improve credit score
FREE credit analysis for 1 year
Axis Bank Mobile Banking
Citibank Mobile Banking
Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking
HDFC Bank Mobile Banking
HSBC Bank Mobile Banking
ICICI Bank Mobile Banking
IDBI Bank Mobile Banking
Indusind Bank Mobile Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank Mobile Banking
SBI Mobile Banking
YES Bank Mobile Banking
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.