CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About CitiBank Debit Card EMI
EMI on debit cards is a comparatively newer facility. As such, you will find this option only in selected stores and online shopping platforms. You can verify your eligibility for debit card EMI for online shopping websites in their payments section. In this way, you can check which debit cards you can use to avail of this facility. As for merchant stores and other retail outlets, it is best to call the stores before your visit to check if you fit the debit card EMI eligibility criteria.
1. Visit a merchant store, retail establishment, website, or mobile app of the shopping platform after checking if they offer the EMI on debit card facility.
2. Choose the product you want to purchase.
3. Head to the payments page.
4. Choose your preferred repayment duration and select the debit card EMI option while swiping the card.
5. You must provide the information about the debit cards and verify the transaction via OTP. If you are shopping in person, you will have to input the debit card PIN to validate the purchase.
There are multiple benefits associated with paying your equated monthly installments through a debit card
1. How can I get the EMI from the CitiBank debit card?
Firstly, you have to buy the product from the website of your chosen online EMI facility provider or one of their partner outlets. If you meet all the preconditions, your purchase will be converted into EMIs.
2. What is the rate of interest for debit card EMI transactions for Citibank?
The rate of interest is determined by the bank by taking into account various factors. This will be at a 24% reduction per annum. The processing fee charged on Click an EMI is 2.5% of the purchase conversion amount or Rs. 200 (whichever Is higher).
3. How to know my eligibility for debit card EMI?
You can call the bank’s customer service line or send an SMS to check your EMI eligibility. You can also verify online by navigating to the payments area of an ecommerce website’s checkout page. You are eligible for EMI if you see it on your payment checkout page.
4. How to Pay EMIs through a Debit Card?
The procedure of making EMI payments through a debit card is pretty simple. The option of EMI on a debit card exists on both retail stores and online websites. Request a debit card EMI option if you are at a store. Proceed to checkout if you are shopping online after adding the product to your cart. Post this, select the EMI option with your bank debit card. Choose an EMI repayment tenure that is convenient for you. Approve the transaction by mentioning your details such as the debit card number, CVV, expiry date, etc. Validate the transaction by keying in the OTP obtained on your mobile number or by entering the PIN if you are transacting at a store pos terminal.
Axis Bank Debit Card EMI
HDFC Bank Debit Card Emi
ICICI Bank Debit Card Emi
IDFC Bank Debit Card Emi
IndusInd Bank Debit Card EMI
SBI Debit Card Emi
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.