CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement
1. You can get your credit card statement using different offline and online modes.
2. You can access the E-statement using all devices like smartphones, laptops, and computers with an internet connection.
3. The bank allows you to download and save e-statements anywhere at your convenience.
4. The bank uses a faster, more customer-friendly, and more convenient platform to issue credit and statements.
5. You can learn about the bank’s newly launched products, services, and offers using a statement.
6. You can get Indusind e-statements free of cost.
Credit Card Bill Due Date:
Debit & Credit Transactions:
Total Due Amount & Minimum Due Amount:
The following are the steps to get an IndusInd bank credit card statement using different Offline methods:
Contacting IndusInd Customer Care:
Visit the Nearest IndusInd Branch:
Below are the different ways to avail of an IndusInd Bank credit card statement online:
Avail Using IndusNet:
2. Under the ‘Credit Cards’ section, you need to click the ‘View Statement’ option.
3. Here you can select the previous statement or set a date range of your preference.
4. Next, you need to press the ‘Get Statement’ option to get the PDF version of your credit card statement. You can download it for free for reference in the future.
Avail Using Mobile App:
2. Next, log in to the mobile app with your username and password.
3. From the main menu, you must press the ‘I Owe’ option under ‘Account Overview’ and proceed
4. On the next screen, press the ‘Credit Card Details’ option to see all the details of credit cards like total credit limit, total cash limit, total outstanding, etc.
5. Next, press the ‘View Statement’ option to view the details of the last statement.
The minimum amount of dues is 5% of the total outstanding amount. If you have converted any purchases into EMI, the amount is taken into your minimum amount due.
For example, if you have brought a dress worth Rs.10,000 on April 15 and the due date is May 26, then the minimum amount due is calculated as 5% of Rs. 10,000, i.e Rs.500.
Follow the below-listed steps to download the IndusInd credit card statement:
1. Does a payment due date fall on a non-business day?
The payment due date can fall on a non-business day. But you can make payment in the succeeding business.
2. What are the effects of skipping a payment due date?
You need to pay late payment fees if you miss a payment on a payment due date.
3. How will I know whether my e-bill is ready?
Email notification is sent to your registered email address once the e-bill is ready. Also, it is possible to cancel this facility.
4. Is it possible to cancel the hard copies of credit card statements?
Login into the Indusind Net banking facility and leave a request to stop the credit card statement hard copies.
5. What Are The Different Ways To Manage Errors In IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement?
If you find errors in your statement, You can call the customer care of IndusInd Bank and ask them to resolve it. Next, ensure to record the error as evidence to support your issue. Another way is to send a letter to the bank with all the proofs attached within two months of receiving the bill.
Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
Citibank Credit Card Statement
HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement
HSBC Bank Credit Card Statement
ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement
RBL Credit Card Statement
SBI Credit Card Statement
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.